Wrong❤️

(Chapter 20)

Continuation...

When she got there he saw John in the living room!

John: Hey babe where have you been!

He got up and tried to hug her but she pushed away!

John: What's wrong?
Nikki: How could you not tell me John!
John: Tell you what?
Nikki: That you're my kids father!

She yelled as she began to cry John was about to talk when Nicole began to feel sick and fainted!

John ran over to her and he immediately he tried to wake her up when he couldn't he took her to the hospital and called Brie!

When he got there they took Nicole and asked John to wait outside, while he was outside she woke up and looked at the doctor!

Nikki: What happened?
Dr: You fainted ma'am!
Nikki: Am I sick?
Dr: No I think you might be pregnant!

When Nicole heard those words she was afraid she didn't know what to do! She was mad at John for one not telling her that he was the father of her kids but for having her live under his roof for over a year now without a single hint! She was angry that for month her son Jason thought that his dad didn't love him and John would say that wasn't true or he wouldn't say anything at all he would sit there and watch as her kids sat in pain!

She looked at the doctor!

Nikki: If I'm pregnant please tell me and only me!
Dr: What about the man outside?
Nikki: I'll him!

The doctor nodded and walked away to go get her blood samples to the lab!

Outside!

Brie came running in with Randy following behind!

Brie: How's Nicole?
John: I don't know but I know she's beyond pissed off!
Brie: Why?
John: She knows!

He said looking dead at Randy, Brie just looked between the two of them confused!

Brie: What does she know?

John and Randy took Brie over to sit!

John: I'm going to tell you but please don't hate me like Nicole must hate me right now!
Brie: John what is it?
John: You know how you always say that Jason and Ben look like me?
Brie: Yeah?
John: Well...

Brianna got to thinking and she looked at him!

Brie: No!!
Randy: Yes!
Brie: You knew?
John: Yes I told him the day of Jason's baby shower!

Brie was angry!

Brie: Wait! You've known for 8 years?
Randy: Yeah!
Brie: You didn't tell me?
John: Don't be mad I told him to keep it a secret!
Brie: How? Why?
John: Brady always thought he couldn't have kids! So he asked me to help!
Brie: So what did you sleep with her?
John: No! I just gave him my sperm!
Brie: Okay eww!

She said as she got up and walked around! She then saw the doctor coming!

Dr: Your girlfriend is okay you can go see her now!

He nodded and he went to her room when he found her he saw that she was putting on her shoes!

John: Are you okay!

Nikki looked at him and she was mad!

Nikki: How could you!

She said while she broke down he tried to hug her but she pushed him off!

Nikki: Don't touch me!
John: Nicole please let me explain!
Nikki: Yes, please because I don't understand how you could sit there every night with me and My! Yes MY KIDS, knowing that you are their father and you didn't say anything! How could you look into Jason's crying eyes and tell him that everything would be fine! That his daddy loved him!

John grabbed her hands!

John: I do Nicole I love our kids!
Nikki: No their mine! Mine not yours! You weren't there for their birth! For all those times that Brady left me alone with them! You weren't there for them when they asked them self why their father didn't love them! When they would watch Brady leave in tears not knowing when he would come back! Then you would come in spend time with them and try to make them happy only leave again and not come back until Brady left the house again!

She was crying and John didn't know what to say!!

Nikki: You had me living in your house for an entire year, was it because you felt responsible? You felt like you had to do it for my kids?
John: No Nicole I did it because I love you and my kids! Their my kids I have been with you when Brady wasn't!
Nikki: John just please stay away from me!

She said as she pushed him away and walked towards the door!

John: No Nicole please! Don't go!
Nikki: I can't be with you right now John you make me want to scream and hit you for lying to me all these years! You lied to me! I would have taken this a whole lot better if you told me the moment I stepped foot into your house and the moment we began dating! The night I gave myself to you! You should have told me that my kids were yours too! Do you know how many nights I cried myself thinking that the man I married was a monster for denying my kids! How many times I wanted to sue him for neglect when all I would win would becoming laughing stock for trying to pin kids that weren't his?
John: Nicole...
Nikki: No John please I need space! I need time!
John: At least tell me that you are okay that OUR kids are fine!!
Nikki: MY KIDS! Are fine their work Brady and his girlfriend in San Diego he asked me for my forgiveness and allowed me to stay at his house for as long as I need but when I get there I'm leaving!
John: Come home with me and we can work this out!
Nikki: No! I need space and time!
John: At least tell me your okay why did you faint?
Nikki: It's nothing doctor said it was from frustration, exhaustion, and because I haven't been eating right since I've found out I've been a mess doctor thought I was pregnant be he was wrong.....