Long Story❤️

(Chapter 1)

Nicole was mad she couldn't believe that after everything she has done for him he leaves her all alone! She wanted to punch him for leaving her all alone in a mansion with just on servant and her baby kicking again in her stomach! That was if John was around! Nicole's baby loves to kick his momma when he heard the voice of one Mr. John Cena! She couldn't believe that the man that was the father of her baby wasn't there to feel him kick for the first time! John was there though and she never told him John was even there the day she found out it was a boy and decided to name him Jason Brody Becker! He had been there more for her then Brady has and she hated it but appreciated that John was there for her!!

She looked over at all of the people enjoying her baby shower but her when Brady came up to hug her and tried to kiss her when she pushed him away

Brady: What?
Nikki: I don't want to get use to having you here when I know you're leaving again!
Brady: Babe you know that what I'm doing is for you and for our sons future!
Nikki: Yes maybe you should have thought of that before getting me pregnant! I could be working I could still be with the WWE but no! You made me quit and now I'm all alone!

Brady hugged her and she hugged him back!

Nikki: I'm sorry I'm so sensitive!
Brady: It's okay I'm sorry I promise I'll be here more! Now why isn't our baby kicking I haven't felt him kick!

Nikki sighed and held her stomach!

Nikki: I don't know go find John!

Brady then got mad!

Brady: John? Why John?
Nikki: He always kicks when Johns around and when he speaks! Even when he's quite it's like our little Jason feels him in the room I don't know why but it's adorable!

She then sees her mom calling her over!

Nikki: My moms calling me if he kicks I'll call you but that will most likely be with John!

She kissed him and walked away! Brady was mad he couldn't believe that his baby liked to hear Johns voice and not his!

He searches the room and found John talking to Randy and he quickly made his way over to Nicole he wasn't planning on leaving her alone! Not while John was here that is!

After hours people were finally starting to leave expect for Nikki's mom, Brie, John and Randy!

Brady: This was amazing thank you for throwing her the baby shower!
Brie: It was Johns idea well he asked me if we were having one the I realized I hadn't planned one so he helped me!
John: It was nothing!
Nikki: It was amazing thank you!

She said as she hugged him and baby Jason kicked!

Nikki: See he only kicks when you're around!
John: Oh well looks like I have a new fan on the way!
Nikki: Of course my baby will be uncle Johns number one fan!

She said as she smiled at him and she was rubbing her belly!

Randy: Okay let me feel!

He said as he went to rub her belly as well!

Randy: We got our selves a drop kicker!
Nikki: Haha hopefully he won't use that in kinder!
John: You haven't thought about coming back to work?
Nikki: Lately I have but I don't know!
Brie: I hope you do I miss twin magic!
Nikki: Haha after this baby there is no more twin magic!
John: Why?
Nikki: My body will not be the same as hers ever again!

John just laughed and rubbed her belly making Brady jealous!

Brie: Okay so me and Nicole are going to make the thank you cards so can you guys stay back and help put the presents in the car?

They nodded and all of the guys got to work! Everyone was just talking and working on something while Brady was standing with Nicole on the phone coming in and out of the room sometimes ignoring what Nicole was saying and leaving go take a call!

Brie: You okay?
Nikki: I just hate that he made me quit what I love yet he can't take a weekend to be with me!
Brie: Tell him!
Nikki: I did and he said its for our future and for our sons future and I get it! But if this was the case then he shouldn't have made me quit we could have spent a few years building up a future then I could have gotten pregnant!
Brie: Yeah I know!
Nikki: Well too late now!
Brie: Have you told him yet?

She said not noticing that Brady was hearing!

Nikki: You want me to tell my husband that John helped me pick out my baby's name? He would lose it!
Brie: It's his fault he wasn't here for you!
Nikki: Just drop it!

Brie nodded and they continued to work!

Brady went and pulled John away!

John: What!
Brady: Stay away from Nicole we had a deal!

John wanted to punch him he couldn't believe he would agree to let him have her when he could have! That's why Nicole didn't want to date John he told her he never wanted kids or marriage and that made Nicole turn away he regretted ever since but much worse he regretted what he did 9 months ago!

John: I am!
Brady: Then why are you picking out my sons name?
John: She was alone and asked me for help it's not my fault your gone all the time and she feels like she could call me whenever she feels like she needs something!
Brady: You know what I don't care at don't ever tell her what you did for me because I will never let you be with her!

He said as she walked away and Randy came up to him!

Randy: What did you do for him?
John: It's a long story........