I Need To Tell You❤️

(Chapter 13)

John was way past furious when he heard him say that he would no longer be coming to see his kids, he would be there for his new kids with his new girlfriend that he just couldn't wait to be with until the divorce was settled yes neither did Nicole but she was the victim here she was the one who has been lied to, cheated on, and made feel like she didn't count for anything when Brady was cheating on her, he made her feel like she wasn't worth anything that she was just another woman to him, that she was the woman with title and kids that got cheated on behind her back for God knows how long! Now he wouldn't even take the time to come and visit them to show them that they are important to him! John didn't know how he was going to tell Nicole but he had too!

He went off to play with the kids and played until Nicole came back by herself and she noticed that he looked a little worried so she ignored it for a while until it was time to put her kids to bed, when she got them down for bed she headed down stairs and saw that he was sitting on the couch looking into space so she thought she would bring him back by sitting on his lap and kissing him!

When she did so he was shocked but kissed back Nicole was going to pull away when he held her back he wanted to continue kissing her but he also was trying to distract her so maybe he wouldn't have to talk about this right now but he knew that this was just something that had to be done so he pulled back and looked at her while she smiled at him!

Nikki: You okay ever since I can back you kind of have been out of it!

She said as she hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder!

John: There's actually something I need to tell you!
Nikki: What is it babe?

John smiled this was the first time she has called him babe and it brought him so much joy because hearing that word from her made his heart skip a beat and it made him smile so big that it made her smile and kiss his cheek and he smiled even more!

Nikki: I love your dimples and they make me think of Ben and Jason! They have them too!
John: Yeah!
Nikki: I wonder why!

She asked herself while looking at John who looked as nervous as he did wen she got back!

Nikki: John what's wrong?
John: Brady called me today!

Nikki rolled her eyes and was mad and John could tell!

Nikki: What did he want!
John: Promise you'll be strong?
Nikki: John tell me!
John: He has a girlfriend already!

Nikki was confused she didn't care because she was with John as well so it didn't really bother her!

Nikki: So?
John: He got her pregnant!

When Nicole heard that her heart sank not so much for her but for her kids she figured that he would go off and have a gnarly of his own with this woman and forget about her and her kids Nikki was so sad that she began to shed tears!

Nikki: Omg my babies!
John: Uhh yeah this will effect them a lot!
Nikki: Why?

What they didn't know what that Jason had woken up and wanted water when he heard them talking about Brady so he decided to stay and listen because he missed his dad and wanted to see if they were talking about when they would go see him!

Nikki: What did he say?
John: That you could keep Jason and Ben he doesn't want to see them anymore since he has his new baby on the way with the woman he loves so to not expect him coming around anymore!

When he said that to her she felt like her heart would literally drop down to her stomach she felt like the whole world had come crashing down on her! She couldn't believe that her kids father didn't eBay to come see them now that he had a new woman with a new kid on the way! She kept thinking how would she tell tell her kids that not only they will be having a new brother or sister from another woman who they may never even meet and that their father doesn't want to see them anymore! Jason was so sad he couldn't help but cry that's when John and Nicole saw him standing there and it shattered Nicole to see her baby like this she couldn't believe that this man has caused her so much pain and now was causing her kids pain!

John tried to get him but he ran up stairs!

Nikki: Oh god my baby!

She said as she got up and ran after him! When she reached her room she couldn't open it because he had locked it!

Nikki: Baby please open the door!

No reply!

Nikki: Jason please we need go talk!

Still no answer John came up around her and wrapped his arms around her waist!

John: You want me to go get the keys?
Nikki: No I'll let him cool off then we will talk in the morning!
John: I'm so sorry I didn't mean for him to hear that!
Nikki: I know you didn't it's okay!
John: I guess now you won't have to sneak into my room we could go together!

He whispered into her ear and she smiled up at him and kissed his cheek!

Nikki: Too bad my pjs are in there!
John: Better we could sleep naked!
Nikki: Haha no John! I'm sorry but I'm still a little taken back by all this, could we just cuddle?
John: Sure you could borrow one of my shirts to sleep in!

Nikki nodded and they headed to his room! Nicole was laying down facing away from John when he came to cuddle up behind her and she smiled!

Nikki: This feels so nice!

John smiled and kissed her neck!

Nikki: That feels even better!

She said she turned around and kissed him!

John: How you feeling?
Nikki: Honestly sad! Sometimes I wish he wasn't there dad they deserve better!
John: Nicole I need to tell you something........

A/N

New Book

Torn❤️