Twins❤️

(Chapter 11)

Brianna was curious about Nicole's hickey she wanted to know if it was just a make out session or did something more happen between them so she would mess with her! Nicole didn't remember about Brie so she hurried up stairs to get showered and here she thought she would get the chance to shower with John before the kid woke up but they beat them they woke up before they did and they opened the door for Brie which if they didn't hear her yelling she could have walked in on John and Nikki sleeping naked next to each other! Nicole didn't want anyone to know about them yet she wanted her divorce to be more than 5 months in before anyone knew about this and she wanted to tell her sons first they deserve to know first before anyone else she feared that they wouldn't approve but she didn't see why not they love him!

When she got out of the shower she was surprised to see Brie in her room!

Brie: Hey!
Nikki: Hi again!
Brie: So how was your night with John?

She asked casually Nicole panicked a little but then played it off!

Nikki: It was good! We had dinner then we watched a movie with the kids he helped me with Jason while I showered Ben then we put them to sleep and we talked for a while before going to sleep our selfs!
Brie: Same room?
Nikki: What? Brianna no!
Brie: So I've been thinking!
Nikki: That's a first!

Brie hit Nikki with a pillow and they laughed!

Nikki: Haha about what?
Brie: How you said that John hasn't been on a date in a while and he deserves it?
Nikki: Umm.. Yeah why?
Brie: I found the perfect girl that he could date!
Nikki: Please don't say me again!
Brie: Oh no I'm done with that!

Nikki was kind of shocked she was hoping Brie would say yes you come on give it a shot so she would think their relationship was all her idea!

Nikki: Oh then who?
Brie: Eva!
Nikki: Isn't she engaged?
Brie: So I know she would break it off just to be with John!
Nikki: No Brie!
Brie: Okay what about... Eve?
Nikki: Why her?
Brie: Well when they would kiss in storylines they always looked good together!
Nikki: Oh...
Brie: Yeah! Maybe Ariane!
Nikki: Maybe!
Brie: Or maybe just maybe we could go for the younger girls down at NXT!
Nikki: Yeah young and no kids!
Brie: Yes! I'm going to cal Sasha! Or Charlotte?

She said getting up and looking though her phone! Nicole didn't think anything of it until when she put it on speaker and Charlotte answered!

Char: Hello!
Brie: Hey it's Brie!

Before Charlotte could answer Nikki hang up the phone and looked at her!

Brie: Why did you do that for?
Nikki: He can't date her!
Brie: Why not?

Nikki hesitated a little but finally she told her the truth!

Nikki: I've been having a secret relationship with John for like a month now! There I said it!
Brie: Omg!
Nikki: Last night I finally slept with him!
Brie: I knew it!
Nikki: What how?

Brie pulled her to the mirror and moved her hair! When Nikki saw she was kind of turned on and freaked out!

Nikki: Shit!
Brie: So..
Nikki: So what?
Brie: How was he!

When Brie said that Nikki was shocked she never thought her own sister would ask about her sex life but she couldn't even think about how many times they talked about it when they were both married!

Nikki: I honestly think it's the best sex I've ever had!
Brie: Damn!
Nikki: Yes now can you help me hide this I don't want anyone to see! We weren't even going to tell you and Randy until I was finally a free woman!
Brie: You kind of are!
Nikki: No I will never be free of Brady!

Back in San Diego!

Brady was hugging Maddie and kissing her belly!

Brady: I can't believe this I'm going to be a father finally a father to my baby!
Maddie: Wait don't you have two kids with Nicole?
Brady: Look Maddie I know that what I'm about to say might be crazy!
Maddie: What is it?
Brady: My doctor always told me I couldn't have kids......

Back in Florida!

Brie was downstairs playing with Jason while Nikki was upstairs with John!

Nikki: So Brie knows!
John: How?

Nikki removed her hair from where she put it so she could hide the hickey!

John: Oh I'm sorry!
Nikki: It's okay so I think you could tell Randy and when my divorce and finalized I want to sit down the boys and tell them about us! I want us to be the ones who tell them yes I know they love you but the might feel like you're taking their fathers place and no you're not I know I said I wasn't going to let him see them but it's what's right!
John: I would just hate it if he doesn't want to see them I wouldn't be able to see them sad!
Nikki: This means a lot to me! I feel so happy! That you're here for me and I didn't get to tell you something last night!
John: What is it?
Nikki: I just wanted to thank you so much for everything that you have down for me and my sons! Without you I would have probably been forced to get back with Brady for the well being of my kids but thanks to you I have been able to be strong for them and for myself! I have a future to look forward too and I'm going to what I love and none of this would have been possible without you so thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

John smiled and he kissed her! She kissed and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pushed her up against the wall!

Nikki giggled then pushed him away!

Nikki: John, Bries here!
John: Ugh fine but tonight...
Nikki: Tonight I'm all yours!

She said she's kissed his cheek and walked away to finish getting ready!

Downstairs Brie was still with the kids when she came across a photo!

It was a photo of John and she couldn't help but think how much Ben and Jason looks so much like John and Jason could be his twin when he was 5 years old.................