What I Did❤️

(Chapter 6)

After a very long night John had finally arrived with Nicole and the kids to Florida! He helped her carry them to the car then into the house! Where he laid them down in the guest bedroom! Since he didn't know his workers had come early then he expected to work on some revocations of the guest house! He apologized to Nicole and she told him not to worry about the guest bed room was big enough for them! She told him she's so used to sleeping with her babies because when Brady wasn't home they would crawl into bed with her and she didn't mind she loved having someone who really loved her in her bed now that she realized that her husband was a cheating bastard! They talked got a while then said there good nights! Nicole couldn't sleep so she headed downstairs hoping that drinking water would relax her but it didn't! She just couldn't handle this she needed to yell and scream but she couldn't while her kids were with her!

Nikki sat in the kitchen alone until John came and scared her!!

Nikki: Oh god John! I'm sorry I didn't hear you coming!
John: It's okay I should have probably made more noise?

Nikki looked at him and laughed! He joined her and sat down next to her!

Nikki: It's okay!
John: Why you down here?
Nikki: I couldn't sleep! I thought drinking some water would either make me tired to relax but nothing!
John: Oh well then let me help you with that!

He said as he went to his fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses then poured a glass for her and for him and handed it to her!

Nikki: Thank you this is exactly what I need!
John: I know!

They sat in silence until Nicole broke it!

Nikki: I feel so stupid!
John: Don't Nicole you couldn't have known!
Nikki: I did though!

She said as he broke down in tears!

John: What?
Nikki: I always had that damn suspicion and thought in the back of my head I always knew he wasn't working yet I chose to be blinded by the sweet words he told me and the fact that everything he did was for our kids when it was all for him how could I be so stupid and naive! How could I let this happen! I should have divorced him the moment he would leave and not come back for months at a time! I should have known better!
John: You can't honestly be blaming your self!
Nikki: I am so horrible looking that my husband went off to cheat on me with God knows how many women?
John: Nicole you aren't horrible looking!
Nikki: Then why did he cheat in me? Why did he leave to be with other women when I was here?
John: He's a stupid idiot who had no idea what he just lost!
Nikki: A fat wife and his kids?
John: No he just lost the most gorgeous woman in the world and her precious two kids who anyone could love to death! He will forever regret doing what he did to you! There will never be another woman in the world better then you!

He said as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb!

Nikki: Thanks John!

She said she she hugged him and he hugged back tighter!

John: Anytime and I mean every single word I said!
Nikki: I know you did!

She said as she kissed his cheek then sat back down! As she cleared her tears she she began to cry again!

John: Don't cry he's not worth it!
Nikki: Now it's not over him it's me and my kids John I have nothing! I have no money! I don't have a job I have nothing what am I supposed to do? I so stupidly depend on Brady!

She said as he hugged her! Then he got an idea!

John: Why don't you come back to WWE?
Nikki: I don't know I mean I've had two kids my body isn't what it use to be!
John: Don't be ridiculous your gorgeous as ever and you don't look like you had kids!
Nikki: Really?
John: Yes I'll help you train and get back to the Nicole... No to the Nikki Bella you use to be?

Nikki smiled and she hugged him again!

Nikki: Thanks but what about my kids? Jason's supposed to start school!
John: We can homeschool him!
Nikki: We?
John: Yes! You, me, Brie, Randy! We're not leaving you alone through this!
Nikki: Thank you so much John this really means a lot!
John: It's no big deal! I'll always be here for you!

Nikki smiled and they just sat in silence as they looked into each other's eyes! Then Nikki's phone went off and she was annoyed!

John: Brady?
Nikki: Yeah! I don't want to see him unless it's to settle the divorce!
John: My lawyer is at your use!
Nikki: Really?
John: Yes and if you really don't want to see him or have him near you and the kids we could have a restraining order!
Nikki: I don't think you can have a restraining order against the kids!
John: Then for you and me and as long as their with you or with me then he can't be near!
Nikki: You're smart! Yes let's do that please he doesn't know where I am so the sooner the better!
John: I'll ask and if they can I'll make sure the kids have one too until custody is decided!
Nikki: Okay again thanks John so much! You really don't know how much I appreciate this!
John: No problem!
Nikki: I'm going to sleep now I'll see you in the morning!

He nodded and he hugged her and watched her leave! He hate seeing her like this the Nicole he knew never doubted her self and now because of him she did! No more after they divorce he would make her feel like the only girl in the world! He would love her and try to be with her this time and not mess it up!

John: It's my turn I'll make her happy!

He said to himself but then he began to think what if Brady tell her now that their going to divorce will she hate me for what I did......

A/N

To all of the writers that are on here I will be following you on my IG account that I set up especially for this page I'm having a little trouble finding some of you so if you would please comment your user names I will follow you as soon as I get home from work!

As to the ones who read not write I will follow you as well so please leave you user names on the bottom!❤️ I just want to get all of the writes out of the way first! ❤️