Told Me What?

(Chapter 18)

Nikki looked at him in shock and couldn't believe that he had uttered the world love with her name in there too!

John saw how she was looking at him on a weird way so he asked her if she was okay!

John: Are you okay Nicole?
Nikki: Yeah why wouldn't I?
John: You look a little out of it!

Nikki got up and smiled!

Nikki: John you said you loved me!

She said with a huge smile on her face! John smiled back and kissed her! He hadn't noticed what he said until she said it and he didn't care he loved her!

John: I do Nicole I love you!
Nikki: I love you too John! So much!

He smiled at her and kissed her it soon became very heated and they made love...

It's been an entire year that Nicole and John have been together and they both couldn't be happier although John always has that huge secret weight on his chest that he hasn't been able to tell her he's tried so many times but he just couldn't find it in him to tell her that his is the father of her two kids and not Brady!

Nicole was walking down the halls of the WWE headquarters when she ran into Brady and she was furious! Since the divorce he hadn't called, asked, or even came to visit their kids and she was pissed off!

She tries to walk past him when he stops her!

Brady: Aren't you going to say hi?
Nikki: Why would I?
Brady: I thought we could be friendly exes!
Nikki: How could we when you don't even bother to come and see your own damn kids? Benjamin probably doesn't even remember you anymore and Jason sure as hell cant stand you I'm almost positive enough to say that he hates you!

She said angry in the verge of tears and Brady just stood there confused and shocked!

Brady: John hasn't told you?
Nikki: Told me what?......

A/N

Sorry it's short but I went to go watch the fight!

Boring really!