On The Way❤️

(Chapter 26)

Continuation.....

...... She was shocked to see how much she's slept!

Nikki: Omg!
John: What?
Nikki: It's late!
John: Yeah are you okay you never sleep this late!
Nikki: Yeah I'm just happy you're here!

John smiled and got closer to her! He kissed her and she kissed back until she pushed him away!

Nikki: Not for that John! We really need to talk!

John pulled away and sat across from her and looked at her!

John: Fine let's talk!
Nikki: Not now I have to feed the kids and then Brie is going to pick the kids so we could be alone!

John smirked and pulled her onto his lap!

John: This big house all to ourselves?

Nikki giggled and got up!

Nikki: Yes in case there's screaming I don't want the kids to hear us yelling!
John: You mean you yelling?

Nikki sighed and nodded!

Nikki: Yes you deserve it...
John: Is there a but?
Nikki: I love you and for the sake put our kids we must work this out!
John: I'm glad you're finally saying my kids!
Nikki: Well they are! Our kids as much it bugs me how it all went down their yours too and I can't deny it so I'm going down and I'll call you when breakfast or lunch is ready!
John: Okay!
Nikki: In the meantime you can shower the boys and change them you know where everything is!

She said as she kissed his cheek and walked downstairs!

After making lunch she called them down and she smiled when she saw that he had dressed them in his shirts!

Ben: Look what daddy brought us mommy!

Ben said as she ran to her and Nikki picked him up!

Nikki: I've never seen such a handsome boy!
Jason: Hey what about me momma?
Nikki: You're both very handsome!
John: Should be in their father!

Jason looked up at him and smiled!

Jason: That's why you always said that daddy loved me! You're my dad you have always loved me and my brother!

John smiled down at them then got to his knees and hugged him!

John: Yes that's why I always said it! Now come on boys lets eat the yummy food mom made!

The nodded and headed to the table! Nikki brought them their food and went back to the kitchen! John saw that she wasn't eating so he went into the kitchen to find her cleaning!

John: Aren't you going to eat?
Nikki: No right now! While you guys where upstairs I was kind of picking at everything so that got me a little full! Go eat I'm going to be cleaning up in here!
John: You sure?
Nikki: Yes positive go!

He nodded then headed to the kitchen with the boys when Nikki saw him out of sight she ran to the bathroom and threw up again!

Nikki's Pov
We have to talk sook I don't know how much longer I can hide my pregnant from John!

She cleaned up her moth then headed back to the kitchen! After she finished she went to go sit with them and they spent the whole afternoon playing and John sneaking in a few kissed from Nicole! He found it weird that she was constantly going to the bathroom and when she would come out she would look a bit pale and she smelled a lot like tooth paste and her mouth tasted of it as well he didn't know what was going on but he decided if it was important she would tell him she didn't have to ask!

A few hours later Brie and Randy arrived to take Ben and Jason!

Brie: Hey where are my monsters?
Nikki: Upstairs with John come in I'll tell them you're here!

They nodded and Nikki ran up stairs! After a while Ben and Jason ran to hug Brie and Randy!

Brie: Hi monsters you ready to go?
Ben: Where are we going?
Randy: Guess?
Jason: Disneyland?
Brie: Not tonight!
Ben: Universal Studios?
Randy: That's like a two hour drive from here!
Jason: Then where are we going?
Brie: Too see the new Avengers movie duh!
Ben: Yay! Are you coming with us mommy and daddy?
Nikki: No baby! Mommy has to talk to daddy about something very important!
Jason: Are you guys breaking up like you and uncle Brady?
Ben: Yeah I don't want another new daddy!
Nikki: Go babies it's getting late I'll see you when you get back ok?

They nodded and left! It worried John that she didn't say that they weren't breaking up she just told them to go on and have fun that she would see them later tonight he feared that tonight would be the end of their relationship!

When they finally left Nicole looked at John and told him to follow her! She lead them to the living room and they sat on the couch!

John: Okay ask me anything!

Nikki took a deep breathe!

Nikki: I just want to know why? Why you did it? Why you didn't tell me you knew if you would have told me sooner maybe I wouldn't be so... So...
John: Angry?
Nikki: Disappointed!
John: Look Nicole I'm so sorry for not telling you the truth for not telling you what me and Brady did, but I will not apologize for what me and Brady did!
Nikki: Why?
John: You're biggest hope in life was to be a mother I knew that so when Brady asked me to do this for him I wasn't going to say no because I knew how happy it would make you to know that you would be having a baby!
Nikki: Yes but...
John: Would you have been happy knowing that you quit your job for a man who couldn't get you pregnant?
Nikki: No but...
John: Nicole I love you and I don't regret doing what I did but I do regret not telling you once you and Brady did and I'm sorry but I was scared that you would be so angry at me that you would never consider being with me! Or ever again let me see Jason and Ben I was scared and I wasn't wrong! You were mad and you took my kids away!
Nikki: I'm sorry for that too I just needed time away from it all!

He nodded and hugged her!

John: Please tell me that you forgive me and that you will never take the kids away again!

Nikki sighed and hugged him back!

Nikki: I promise and I won't do it again for you, for me, for Jason and Ben, and for the one on they way......