Why Didn't You❤️

(Chapter 19)

Continuation.....

Nicole was walking down the halls of the WWE headquarters when she ran into Brady and she was furious! Since the divorce he hadn't called, asked, or even came to visit their kids and she was pissed off!

She tries to walk past him when he stops her!

Brady: Aren't you going to say hi?
Nikki: Why would I?
Brady: I thought we could be friendly exes!
Nikki: How could we when you don't even bother to come and see your own damn kids? Benjamin probably doesn't even remember you anymore and Jason sure as hell cant stand you I'm almost positive enough to say that he hates you!

She said angry in the verge of tears and Brady just stood there confused and shocked!

Brady: John hasn't told you?
Nikki: Told me what?
Brady: Wow I can't believe he hasn't had the balls to tell you the truth!
Nikki: Brady what are you talking about what truth hasn't he told me?
Brady: Nicole remember when John told you that he didn't want marriage and kids?
Nikki: Yeah?
Brady: Well he did it because I told him I really liked you and that I didn't have a chance with you with him in the picture!
Nikki: So he lied to me? He's always wanted to marry someone and have a family?
Brady: Yeah!
Nikki: Why would he do that?
Brady: I'll admit he was a really good friend!
Nikki: Why do I have a feeling like this isn't all that he hasn't told me!
Brady: It isn't!
Nikki: Brady tell me!
Brady: Nicole in all honesty Ive never really been in love with you the fact that I asked you out and that I wanted "marry" you was because I know how much John liked you and I was a selfish greedy person who didn't want that for him so I took you away!
Nikki: What why would you do that!
Brady: John always got the girls always I wanted to show him that for once I was better than him that I could do anything better then him and well I got you the one girl he's ever truly wanted!
Nikki: You seriously make me sick!
Brady: Yeah we'll make sure you're not pregnant!
Nikki: What?
Brady: When I asked you to quit the WWE so we could have a family I did knowing well that I couldn't have kids!
Nikki: Your lying we have two....

Then Nicole began to think wait my kids look nothing like Brady but they look like John! My kids have always had the resemblance to John and never Brady!

Nikki: No... You're lying!
Brady: I told John that you were just dying to be a mother and that I couldn't give you that! He suggested I tell you that we should use a sperm donor and I agreed but I told him that I didn't want to tell you and I didn't want to be a failure in your eyes so he went to the sperm back gave it them and I got it and used it on you!

At this point Nicole felt like she couldn't breathe she couldn't believe that her kids father was the man she was in a relationship right now and he never told her anything she felt betrayed and sick to her stomach she couldn't believe that all these years she had been lied to by her husband and the man she felt like she could trust! Now she wasn't so damn sure!

Nikki: You're not lying to me are you?
Brady: No!
Nikki: Then who's that baby girl you just had is she Johns too!
Brady: No she's all mine!
Nikki: How?
Brady: Doctor said medical miracle and that's what my princess is!
Nikki: Omg! Well I...
Brady: Look I'm sorry I'm just trying to be a better person and an amazing father to my little girl and how could I teach her to be s good person if I'm not so I'm sorry I really am if you want I'll go see Ben and Jason to apologize and we can explain to them what's going on first!

Nikki's head was spinning she didn't know how to react to all of this! She began to feel dizzy when he noticed and he held on to her!

Brady: Nicole are you okay?
Nikki: Yeah just its a lot you know!
Brady: I know if you don't believe me we can go have them test!

Nikki nodded and they walked away together!

Nikki beat John home so she packed her bags and her kids things not all but she packed enough to be able to stay with Brady in their old house in San Diego she flew back to Arizona to pick up her kids and then took them with Brady to their old house!

Jason: Mom why are we here!
Ben: Who lives here?
Jason: This is our old house Ben!
Ben: Where we live with daddy?
Nikki: Yes and he's here with his girlfriend Maddie and their baby girl so please be nice okay sweethearts?

They nod then head down!

Brady: They just sent the test results!

Nikki took them and confirmed that John was their father! She cried and Brady held onto her!

Nikki: Boys come here I need to talk you guys!

They follow Nikki with Brady trailing behind them!

They sit them down and begin to explain everything to them Ben was happy and Jason was shocked but he thought that it explained why he took care of them so much, they didn't go exactly into details they just told them what needed to be said! After that Nikki asked Brady and his girlfriend if they could please watch the boys while she flew back to Florida!

They agreed and she left! When she got there he saw John in the living room!

John: Hey babe where have you been!

He got up and tried to hug her but she pushed away!

John: What's wrong?
Nikki: How could you not tell me John!
John: Tell you what?
Nikki: That you're my kids father!

She yelled as she began to cry John was about to talk when Nicole began to feel sick and fainted.......