Miss Daddy❤️

(Chapter 23)

Continuation..........

Brie: I still can't believe it!
Nikki: I know what you mean, but like I said I'm glad Ben and Jason are okay with it! They miss him so that's why I want you to take them to spend the week with him!
Brie: Why don't you? I mean I have not problem doing it but why can't you?
Nikki: I can't be with him right now I need to clear my mind a bit I need to think and be alone I just don't know why I'm feeling the way I am!

She said looking down trying not to cry!

Brie: What's wrong?
Nikki: How do you know something's wrong with me?
Brie: We may be miles apart but I know you! You're my twin remember I can tell when something's wrong now tell me!
Nikki: Brianna I don't know how this happened and I don't know how to react to it I'm so confused!
Brie: What is it?
Nikki: I'm pregnant

When Brie heard Nicole was pregnant she was shocked! She couldn't believe that Nicole was pregnant again she was happy for her but she knew that Nicole was more confused then anything and didn't know if this was a good thing!

Brie: Are you happy?
Nikki: I am but then I don't know how I feel part of it, is because of the hormones and also because of what he did but it's like should I even be mad? He gave me my kids something I've always wanted and yes I'm grateful for that but then I feel mad that he never told me the truth you know? I was in his house! I was in his bed and he could never tell me about it and I don't know Brianna I'm so scared and confused Brianna!

She said as she cried over the phone!

Brie: Okay Nicole it's fine let's not talk about this right now we will continue with this tomorrow when I fly out to see you!

Nikki nodded and wiped her face!

Nikki: Okay! Thanks Brie!
Brie: No problem sis I'll see you tomorrow okay?
Nikki: Okay!
Brie: I love you!
Nikki: I love you too! Bye Brianna!

They hung up and Nicole wiped her face Nikki went upstairs she saw Ben and Jason watching tv when she noticed it was an old re-run of Monday night Raw and John just so happened to come on the screen when they boys heard their fathers music they got up and jumped on the bed!

Ben: Look mommy it's daddy!
Nikki: I know baby!

She said as she tried to hold in her tears!

Jason: I'm going to be like daddy when I grow up!
Ben: Me too! Right mommy?

He asked as he looked at her and saw that she was crying he ran to her and hugged her!

Ben: Are you okay mommy?
Nikki: Yes baby don't worry about me!
Ben: You miss daddy huh?
Nikki: Yes baby I miss daddy.....