Vacation❤️

(Chapter 31)

Continuation....

........ The next day the got up early and headed to Nanna's house where she asked her mother and brother to meet them there when they got there Nikki knocked and she felt her heart stops when she saw her dad open the door!

He told them to come in she looked back at John who held her hand tight and kissed it!

John: Here goes nothing!

Nikki nodded and they walked inside! The boys ran to hug her family and she was shocked to see Brie and Randy so Nikki decided to pull Brie aside and ask what they were doing here!

Nikki: Why are you here?
Brie: I wanted to be here for moral support!
Nikki: Fine! Just a little head up me and John got married yesterday so I need you to pretend you already knew!

When Brianna heard her say that they got married she as completely shocked!

Brie: Married? As in legally married?

Nikki smiled and showed her the ring!

Nikki: As of yesterday I am the New Mrs. Cena!

She said with a huge smile on her face! Brie hugged her and congratulated her they headed back inside and Brie whispered into Randy's ear what she was just told and he was just as shocked and happy for them!

Kathy: Nicole when you told us you would be coming we assumed you would be coming with the kids only!
Nikki: Mom why wouldn't I bring John?
Nanna: We don't like him!

When Nanna said that she grabbed Johns hand and he held it!

Nikki: Well you all have to learn to love him because John is my life now and I hope you accept it because of you don't then you won't see me or my kids!
Jon: Nicole why didn't you stick with Brady he's the father of your kids?
Nikki: He cheated on me and got another woman pregnant!
Nanna: It was a mistake!

Nicole was getting angry!

Nikki: I came for a reason I have... Well we have something to tell you!
J.J: What is it?
Nikki: Well one! As of a month ago I am the new Mrs. Cena!

She said as she showed off her ring to them, and they were shocked!

Kathy: How could you get married and not have us there?
Nikki: You all just said you don't like John, besides the only people I wanted at my wedding were my kids which they were!
J.J: Oh sure make your kids father look bad by marrying another man!

Nikki was getting past furious that she got up and began to yell!

Nikki: YOU KNOW WHAT I REGRET MARRYING BRADY HE ADMITTED THAT HE NEVER LOVED ME THAT HE ONLY BEGAN TO DATE ME TO SHOW JOHN THAT IF HE WANTED ME HE COULD GET ME EVER SINCE WE WERE MARRIED HE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON ME AND JOHN IS MY KIDS FATHER NOT BRADY!

She yelled then realized she hadn't prepared them properly for the news!

Nanna: I knew it you cheat on him too!

Nikki broke down in tears and John hugged her!

John: No we were never together that way until after her divorce!
J.J.: Then how are they your kids?
John: I have given up my happiness for Nicole! When Brady told me that Nicole was having feeling for me and he really "loved" her! I told Nicole I didn't want marriage and kids so that she would decide to stay with Brady! After they were married he told me that his doctor said it was impossible for him to get her pregnant so he turned to me for help! I suggested he talk to her and they try like a sperm donor or something! He said yes to the sperm donor thing but he didn't want to tell her he asked me to give him mine and at first I refused and well I don't know how he convinced me but he did so I gave it to him I told him it was a one time thing but k guess he used some and saved the rest to make the second child! You don't know how hard it is to watch your kids be raised without you! With the woman you love and a man who was cheating on her! It broke my heart when she finally decided to divorce him I wasted no time there was no way I was letting things continue this way!
Nikki: We got married and I found out because Brady told me the truth!
Nanna: You're a sick person how could you do that to Nicole without her knowing!
Nikki: Brady did it first!
J.J: He was trying to make you happy!
Nikki: So was John!
Kathy: But Nicole...
Nikki: No! No more buts! You know what I'm done! I can't believe you guys don't want my happiness!
Nanna: We do!
Kathy: With Brady!

Nikki got up and called the kids she asked John to take them to the car and told them to wait there!

Nanna: Where are you going?
Nikki: I'm going home with my kids and my husband!

She said walking out the door when she came back in!

Nikki: By the way I came here all happy to tell you that I'm 4 weeks pregnant! Doesn't matter anyways none of you will be apart of my kids life anymore!
Randy: Not even us?
Nikki: You guys are fine! I'm talking about them! I'll see you guys next week!

She walked out again and they watched as she drove away with John and the kids! The same day John and Nicole were waiting at the air port for Johns plane to arrive!

John: Are you okay?
Nikki: I've been better but I'll survive!
John: If me in the picture bugs your family I'll leave just don't take my kids away!

Nicole turned to him and grabbed his face and kissed him!

Nikki: I'm not leaving you! I love you too much and you're my husband! Now it's us and the kids and your family! Hopefully mine will come around but for now all I want.. All I need I have here with me! You, the boys and hopefully our baby girls in here!

She said as she rubbed her belly!

John: I hope you family comes around I mean you know how happy my mom was when I told her she had two grandsons from me!
Nikki: You haven't told her I'm pregnant right?
John: No I want to know the sex before we tell them!
Nikki: I like that idea! You know if my family doesn't come around deciding where to spend the holidays will be so much easier!
John: I like how you can joke about this!
Nikki: I'm just being realistic!

John smiled them kissed her! The plane was finally ready when Nicole wasn't looking she asked the pilot to take a different route he knew how sad and stressed she was from this whole situation so he wanted to take them on their first family vacation....