Baby On Board❤️

(Chapter 27)

Continuation.....

...... John: Please tell me that you forgive me and that you will never take the kids away again!

Nikki sighed and hugged him back!

Nikki: I promise and I won't do it again for you, for me, for Jason and Ben, and for the one on they way!

She said hoping he would quickly catch on to what she was trying to say she didn't know how else she would get to say it to him she wanted him to be happy that they would be having another baby and this time they would be together for it!

John: Are you saying what I think you're saying?
Nikki: What do you think I'm saying?
John: That you're pregnant?

Nikki bit her lip and smiled them looked down!

John: Are you?
Nikki: Yeah!
John: When did you find out?
Nikki: That day at the hospital! I didn't want to tell you because I was so mad at the time!
John: We're having a baby?

Nikki nodded and smiled he smiled and hugged her and she hugged him back!

John: Do you know what it is yet?
Nikki: No not yet in only 4 and a half weeks!
John: You can't wrestle!
Nikki: I know babe I already talked to Vince he said its fine and he congratulated us!
John: Okay good! Oh you don't know how happy this makes me!
Nikki: I'm glad and I'm sorry I didn't tell you that day at the hospital!
John: It's okay baby I understand!

Nikki smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck!

Nikki: You know, I know it's only been like 4 days since I found out and I left but I missed you so much!

She said as she kissed him and he kissed her back then pulled away to kiss her forehead and her cheek as she smiled!

John: I missed you too! You have no idea how horrible it felt! How horrible it was being alone in his house again! I never want to be without you or our babies!

Nikki's heart melted at the words John was saying she was so happy that John was happy with the news of their new baby and that she could forgive him for what he did, in the end he was right he did it all for her out of love and he wanted nothing more than to make her happy and fulfill her dram of being a mother and that's something she can't ever be mad at John nor Brady for because Brady also did it for her!

Nikki: I promise that you will never have to be with out us again I know what I did was wrong but...
John: It wasn't wrong you did what you had to go and I understand, I don't agree but I understand! Now why don't we go make use of the time that Randy and Brie have the kids!
Nikki: I think that's a wonderful idea!!
John: I love you!
Nikki: I love you too!

They kissed and he carried her upstairs.....