Red Marks❤️

(Chapter 10)

Maddie was confused how could he not have kids when he had two kids with Nicole she looked at him while she waited for her pregnancy tests to be done she couldn't believe he was doubting bed when he knows that she's the only one she's been sleeping with and shes only ever been with him she needed to understand what was going on!

Maddie: What do you mean you can't have kids?
Brady: I can't have kids I can't get anyone pregnant!
Maddie: What about Nicole and your two kids?
Brady: I..

The timer went off and they both ran to see the test when they saw that it was positive she cried and he panicked a little and was kind of happy!

Brady: We need to go see my doctor now!

Maddie nodded and they headed out! Meanwhile in Florida!

John and Nicole were in the middle of a very heated make out session and Nikki didn't care she loved when she got to take off his shirt and rub her hands up and down his fit and toned chest and she loved when he ran his hands up and down her thighs causing her to moan and she especially loved it when he would go down to her neck! She would end up shirtless sometimes but John never turned it into something more and Nicole love that he was respecting her!

John: I I like it when you sneak into my room!
Nikki: Haha well you can't sneak into mine!
John: I could but the boys would think I'm there to play!
Nikki: Haha very true actually I came to talk to you about something I just couldn't resist these lips!

John laughed and out his shirt back on!

John: Okay serious time what's up?
Nikki: I think I'm going to move out of your house and head to Arizona!
John: What! No!
Nikki: John I just feel like me and the kids have been too much on you I mean yeah we're doing this whatever it is that we're doing but I just would feel better if I lived in a different place and you came to see me!
John: But it wouldn't be the same!
Nikki: I know but..
John: No Nicole look I know right now you don't want us to be official because of the divorce but I don't care I really like you and I love having you and the kids here you haven't been any burden on me at all!

Nikki looked down and then wrapped her arms around his neck!

Nikki: Really?
John: Yes! You know what I love about having you here?
Nikki: What?
John: Look Nicole before you and the kids came to live with me, I would come home to a big empty house I was so alone and it made me kind of depressed! I made myself dinner I worked out by myself and I would go to sleep alone, but now I come home and there's two little monsters greeting me at the door saying they missed me then I come into the kitchen and I see a beautiful woman serving dinner then she hugs me and whispers to me that she missed me and couldn't wait for the kids to be asleep so you could have me alone!

Nikki smiled and felt the tears coming!

John: I work out with you now or worth Jason even Ben when he's around I like having someone who cuddles up to me a night and I fall asleep happy! If you go things won't be the same! I won't be happy until I see you!

Nikki felt so happy hearing him say that she felt that everything he said was true for the first time in a long time she felt loved and she wanted to show him that he was loved to!

So she kissed him and when he turned her around so she had her back against the bed she pulled away from the kiss and looked him in the eyes!

Nikki: John?

John looked back into her eyes and he felt like his heart just melted every time she said his name the way she did!

John: Yes Nicole?
Nikki: If I ask you to do something would you?
John: Anything!
Nikki: Make love to me!

John was taken a little back and smiled down at her when he looked down at her confused and she just kept nodding her head up and down giving her approval of what she just said!

John: Do you really want that are you sure you don't want to wait until we're officially together?
Nikki: John we have been together since the first night I snuck in here and fell asleep in your arms now make love to me and show me why you love to have me here!

John smiled and kissed her nice and slow making it intense she enjoyed the kiss so much that she moaned at the simple touch of his lips to hers!

They spent the whole night making love! That morning!

Jason and Ben woke up early and they found it weird that Nikki wasn't with them, Jason helped Ben get out of bed and they walked downstairs to find no one around! Then there was a knock at the door Jason saw that it was Brie so he opened the door!

Brie: Hi my little babies!
Jason: Hi aunt Brie!
Ben: Brie up! I want up!

Brie smiled at him and carried him!

Brie: Where's your mom?
Jason: We don't know!
Brie: What do you mean you don't know?
Ben: We woke up and she gone!
Brie: That's odd!

She looked around the bottom floor and found nothing so she began to yell for her when John and Nikki heard her they quickly got dressed and began to act normal when they both came downstairs!

Nikki: Hey Brie what brings you here?
Brie: You said we would go out to breakfast today remember then I was taking you to go get your papers turned in since you already signed?
Nikki: Oh right!
Brie: Jason said he and Ben couldn't find you!
John: She was with me!
Brie: Where?
Nikki: In his room I woke up with pain in my foot so he was showing me how to work it out when it happened!

She said as she looked away and tried so hard not to laugh!

Brie was believing it all when Nicole turned her hair moved a little and she could see a red mark on her neck....