Confued❤️

(Chapter 22)

Continuation.....

Maddie: Hey there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about something!
Nikki: What is it?
Maddie: I'm so sorry about what happened with me and Brady while you guys were still married!

Nikki smiled and looked at her!

Nikki: It's okay! I forgive you in a way it was for the best! I mean look at Ana she's precious and she's everything Brady has ever wanted! He was a little upset when he found out Ben was a boy but what can I say John comes from a family of all boys!
Maddie: So you're not mad anymore?
Nikki: Honestly I don't even think I was mad after a few hours I was so happy that I was finally getting out of that marriage that it didn't matter what caused it!

Maddie smiled and hugged her!

Maddie: Thank you! You don't know how bad it makes me feel to know that you're going through this and that I caused some of this!
Nikki: No don't worry about it! I can forgive you, now I just have to work on forgiving John!

Maddie took Ana from her and told Nicole to follow her Nikki nodded and followed her, she saw that Maddie had led her to see her kids!

She saw them wrestling when they finally began to talk after Ben won!

Ben: I won! I won I'm just like daddy!

He said jumping up and down!

Jason: No I'm like daddy in the next John Cena!
Ben: No I am!

The both started to wrestle again and Nicole was worried she was about to get in the middle when Maddie shook her head and said to just watch! After a while Jason won and Ben was angry!

Ben: When we see daddy he will tell us who the real John Cena is!
Jason: Yeah daddy will say it's me!
Ben: I really want to go home with him!
Jason: Yeah but you heard mommy soon we will be with him!

Ben nodded and took advantage that Jason was distracted to tackle him and they began to play again!

Maddie then lead her outside and Nikki was in tears!

Nikki: I can't believe that they have no problem with this!
Maddie: Their kids Nicole all they want is to be with their father especially since their father is a famous wrestler!

Nikki nodded and smiled and bit!

Nikki: I guess I have to forgive him for the sake our kids!

Maddie nodded and left her alone outside to think she wanted nothing more that to be with John in his arms but her pride and anger was getting the best of her but she knew that she couldn't keep her kids away from John so she swallowed up that pride and called John!

John was at home alone again knowing that not telling Nicole was a huge mistake because he was alone in an empty house without his kids and with the woman he loved!

He's phone rang and when he saw it was Nicole he was so happy!

John: Nicole baby!
Nikki: No John please stop! I just called to ask of you would be home on Tuesday?
John: Yes I will!
Nikki: Okay so you can see the kids they miss you and they want to be with you so you'll get to see them!
John: I miss them too! I miss you so much!
Nikki: John please understand that I'm still not okay with all of this!
John: Then why was it so easy for you to forgive Brady?
Nikki: I don't love him the way I love you! I actually expected this from him! Yes he hurt me but from what he's done I was disappointed but this to me was just another way of him hurting me, but then it came from you and it hit me like a ton of bricks it hurt me so much to know what I laid in your arms in your bed after we had just had sex and I would tell you how much I regretted marrying Brady how I hated that he didn't want my kids when you knew the whole time that they were your kids!
John: Nicole I was afraid.....
Nikki: I don't want to have this discussion over the phone anymore, I'll talk to you in person and we can sit down like adults and have this conversation but not over the phone!
John: Okay I understand!
Nikki: Bye John!
John: Bye Nicole I lo....

She hung up before she could hear him say the rest!
She then called Brie!

Brie: Hey how you feeling?
Nikki: I honestly don't even know but anyways ask Vince if you could miss Raw and come see me? I'm heading over to Nanna's tomorrow!
Brie: Okay! Why?
Nikki: I need you to take Jason and Ben with you to Florida so that they can spend tome with John.. Well their dad!

She said as she let out a weak laugh!

Brie: You told them already?
Nikki: Yeah I did! Believe it or not they were happy about it they didn't even care or ask question as to how and I'm glad because I wouldn't know how to do it!

She said as she sighed and rubbed her face with her hands!

Brie: I still can't believe it!
Nikki: I know what you mean, but like I said I'm glad Ben and Jason are okay with it! They miss him so that's why I want you to take them to spend the week with him!
Brie: Why don't you? I mean I have not problem doing it but why can't you?
Nikki: I can't be with him right now I need to clear my mind a bit I need to think and be alone I just don't know why I'm feeling the way I am!

She said looking down trying not to cry!

Brie: What's wrong?
Nikki: How do you know something's wrong with me?
Brie: We may be miles apart but I know you! You're my twin remember I can tell when something's wrong now tell me!
Nikki: Brianna I don't know how this happened and I don't know how to react to it I'm so confused!
Brie: What is it?
Nikki: I'm pregnant.....