I Miss You❤️

(Chapter 2)

After the baby shower Brady took Nicole home to lay down and rest her feet were so swollen and he rubbed them for her this was the one thing that Nicole missed having her husband around she missed having him with her, she struggled to sit up but she did it and she got him from his neck and brought him next to her so that she could lay in his arms! Nicole was enjoying finally having her husband back after months of not being with him she was starting to fall asleep in his arms when his phone went off and he went to answer it!

Nicole was annoyed and couldn't fall asleep now so she got up and started to light some candles then ran the bath then put bubbles on she started to relax when Brady came back in and massaged her back! She wanted to protest but she felt to relaxed to bother! She was enjoying her self when his phone went off again! He was about to pick it up when Nicole grabbed his arm!

Nikki: I swear to god if you answer that phone I will kill you!

She said as she loosened that grip on his hand!

Brady: Only if you let me join you in there!

Nikki smiled and nodded! He undressed then got behind Nicole and she laid back into him!

Brady: I've missed you!
Nikki: So have I you have no idea!

She said as she held his hands!

Brady: I love you!
Nikki: I love you too! Please don't leave again at least not until after Jason is born and you spend some time with him!
Brady: I'll see...
Nikki: No promise me that you won't or you can forget about me and my baby!
Brady: Fine I promise!
Nikki: Thank baby! I'm sorry but I don't want to be alone anymore it sucks!

She said as she began to cry and he held her right!

Brady: I know but I promise once I land these last few deals I'll be home!
Nikki: Fine!

They enjoyed their bath some more then he helped her get cleaned off and to bed where she quickly fell asleep!

He then went out to the balcony as his phone rang!

Brady: Hello?
Maddie: Hey babe!
Brady: What's up?
Maddie: I miss you when are you coming to see me?
Brady: Not for a while I'm with Nikki!
Maddie: Ugh did she have that kid yet?
Brady: No and that kid is my son!
Maddie: Whatever call me when you're coming to see me and I'll see if I can see you!
Brady: If you can't that's fine there's other women I could see you're not the only one I cheat in my wife with!
Maddie: Yeah but I'm you're favorite and you know it babe! See you in 3 weeks?
Brady: See you then babe.......