Baby Girl❤️

(Chapter 30)

Continuation.....

......... John: Will they really be that mad?
Nikki: You know how mom and Nanna are! Very conservative and old fashioned they were mad when me and Brady divorced they said it was only once that I should have given him a chance and then when I told them about the baby they blamed me for being with you!
John: Wow!
Nikki: Nanna will be so mad that I'm having another baby and were not married!

John then got to thinking and he wanted to make her happy and not have her family hate her!!

John: Let's get married tomorrow!

When Nicole heard him say that her heart stopped she didn't know what today nothing would make her happier then to marry John she loved him more than she's loved anyone well not more than her kids but then again they were apart of him as well!

Nikki: John we can't get married tomorrow!
John: Yes we can! At the courthouse! Look I know that isn't your ideal wedding but just so that your parents and Nanna won't be mad about the new baby because we are married!
Nikki: Are you sure John? I mean I don't want...

John then grabbed her and kissed her, she kissed back wrapped her arms around his neck, he pulled away and smiled then kissed her forehead...

John: I've never been more sure of anything in my life! I love you Nicole! Let's get married then that same day fly to Arizona!

Nikki looked at him and she looked into his eyes and she in that moment knew that he wasn't kidding and that he was being dead serious also he had not doubt in marrying her so she just smiled and nodded her head he was so happy she kissed her!

Nikki: Omg we're getting married!

She said as she hugged him tight and he hugged her back then realized he didn't have a ring so he told her he would be right back and went to the jewelry store that was open and he looked at dozens of rings until he found the perfect one he had it engraved then headed to the flower shops bought flowers and rose pedals back home to find her reading the boys a bed time story! He took advantage to throw a bunch of rose pedals on the floor and lit a few candles when she finally came into the room she was shocked!

Nikki: Omg John!

She said looking around the room till she reached him!

John: I wanted to do this the right way! So...

He began to get down on one knee as she began to tear up!

John: Nicole I love you and I know I've made some big mistakes but I promise that from here on out I will devote my life to making you and are kids happy! I love you so much I can't live without you or our kids so Nicole will you marry me?

He said as he pulled out a ring from his pocket and Nicole was amazed at how beautiful the ring was!

Nikki: Yes John I will marry you!

John smiled got up and placed the ring on her finger! He kissed her hand them she took his head and crashed her lips into his!

They next day they got up early after a long night and packed a bag for each of them then headed to the courthouse!

Ben: Mommy where are we going?
Nikki: We're going to the courthouse then we're going to see Nanna!
Jason: Yay! Why the courthouse?
John: Your mom and I are getting married today!

Jason and Ben looked at each other confused!!

Jason: Aren't you already married?
Nikki: No baby but that will all change right now!

They arrive at the courthouse! They get out and they attend them right away! After 20 minutes the official marries them he kissed her and Ben and Jason clap!

Nikki: I love you baby!
John: I love you so much more!

She smiles and they kiss that same night they head to Arizona! They got there late at night so they checked into a hotel!

After putting the boys down for bed John lead her the other room and hugged her!

John: How are you feeling Mrs. Cena!

He said as he kissed her neck

Nikki: Amazing hearing those words Mr. Cena!

She said as she let out a moan! John pulled away to see her and she didn't look to good!

John: Are you sure your kind of pale?
Nikki: Yeah I'm sure my stomach is just in knots! Must be the baby!

She said as she rubbed her belly!!

John: When do you think we will get to know if we're having a boy or a girl?
Nikki: Well I'm 4 weeks some know at 6 weeks but sometimes the baby hides and won't let us see so it could be up to 3 to 5 months that we can know for sure!
John: That's a long time!

He said in a whiny tone! Nikki giggled and kissed his cheek!

Nikki: What do you think we're having? Or what do you want us to have?
John: I think you could be having another boy, but I want a little baby girl! One as beautiful and her mother! So that I can kiss her and cradle her in my arms!! Love her as much as I love you!

Nikki smiled snd hugged him!

Nikki: I hope we have a girl too! I would just die to see you carrying our baby girl in your arms playing with her, getting jealous when she starts to date...
John: She will never date!

Nikki laughed and hugged him too!

Nikki: First let see if I'm having a girl!
John: She will not have a boyfriend...
Nikki: Shush!

She said as she laughed and kissed him!

The next day the got up early and headed to Nanna's house where she asked her mother and brother to meet them there when they got there Nikki knocked and she felt her heart stops when she saw her dad open the door!

He told them to come in she looked back at John who held her hand tight and kissed it!

John: Here goes nothing......