Forgive You❤️

(Chapter 21)

Continuation....

John: At least tell me your okay why did you faint?
Nikki: It's nothing doctor said it was from frustration, exhaustion, and because I haven't been eating right since I've found out I've been a mess doctor thought I was pregnant be he was wrong!

John was a little happy then disappointed when she said she wasn't pregnant!

John: I wish you were!
Nikki: I'm happy I'm not! You know this would have been our third kid but for once this time I would actually know that you're their father!

She said as she gave him a death stare then walked out to find Brie and Randy!

Brie: Are you okay?
Nikki: Did you know?
Brie: No well I knew that he lied to you about not wanting kids and marriage but not that he was Jason's and Ben's father!
Nikki: I'm going back to San Diego I'm not showing up to work for a while I'm sorry!

She said as she walked out of the hospital and before anyone else could catch up to her she got into a cab and drove away!

When she was in the cab she broke down and she felt horrible for everything and she still didn't understand why he would do it and even if he did she needed to know why he never bothered to tell her that the babies growing inside of her were his and she couldn't imagine the way Brady did this to her but he explained and he begged for her forgiveness and she forgave him because in the end they both gave her something that she loves more than her own life but she doesn't know why John had to hide it from her why he couldn't have just told her everything! She still couldn't understand!

The cap driver dropped her off at the air port then she got on the place and went to Brady's house!

She went in and Jason and Ben went running to her as she dropped to her knees and hugged them!

Ben: Mommy we missed you!
Nikki: I missed you too babies!
Jason: Where's daddy?
Nikki: Daddy?
Ben: Yeah where's our new daddy John?

When njcole heard him ask that her heart broke but then she understood that mad or not he is their father and they want to see him!

Nikki: He's working you know how that is so you guys will get to go be with him after Monday ok?

They nodded and headed upstairs!

Maddie: Hi Nicole!

She said as she came out with baby Ana in her arms!

Nikki: Hey Maddie! How's the little princess!

She said as she took her!

Maddie: She's good a had a little panic attack the other day she sneezed twice and I thought she had a cold I made Brady call a doctor!

Nikki smiled and understood exactly what she was talking about!

Nikki: Don't worry it's okay! You're a first time mother! I did the same thing did you cry?
Maddie: Yes haha!
Nikki: Yeah so did, but then I had Ben and I was smarter!
Maddie: I'm sure by your third you'll be a genius haha! How did it go with John?

She asked as they walked into the living room!

Nikki: Well not so good I yelled I cried! I fainted them I left!
Maddie: Wow are you okay?
Nikki: No! Not at all!
Maddie: Well emotionally I know you're not but physically?
Nikki: Yeah I'm fine it was no big deal! I guess it was all of the stress that I had because of this!

She nodded as she watched how baby Ana played with Nikki's fingers!

Maddie:Are you going to forgive him?
Nikki: Yeah eventually, I mean I can't deny that I love him! In a way there's nothing wrong with that him and Brady did, I'm just so angry at the fact that he never said anything! He lied to me and it's just so hard to deal with!
Maddie: Why were you able to forgive Brady so easily?
Nikki: I think it's because I don't love him and at this point he's caused me so much pain that I didn't care, but coming from someone you love that just hurt me so much and I don't know why!
Maddie: Maybe because you have John so much better trust that this was a huge blow to you!
Nikki: Yeah maybe that's why! I don't know all I know now is that I need my time away from John! Although I don't know how I will get the kids to John! They love him and they shouldn't have to suffer for his mistake! He's their father after all!

She I buried her face into Ana and Maddie sat next to her!

Maddie: Still can't get over it?
Nikki: No I don't know when I'll get over it, I mean I know I will but just not now!

Maddie nodded!

Maddie: Hey there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about something!
Nikki: What is it?
Maddie: I'm so sorry about what happened with me and Brady while you guys were still married!

Nikki smiled and looked at her!

Nikki: It's okay! I forgive you in a way it was for the best! I mean look at Ana she's precious and she's everything Brady has ever wanted! He was a little upset when he found out Ben was a boy but what can I say John comes from a family of all boys!
Maddie: So you're not mad anymore?
Nikki: Honestly I don't even think I was mad after a few hours I was so happy that I was finally getting out of that marriage that it didn't matter what caused it!

Maddie smiled and hugged her!

Maddie: Thank you! You don't know how bad it makes me feel to know that you're going through this and that I caused some of this!
Nikki: No don't worry about it! I can forgive you, now I just have to work on forgiving John.....