Chapter 1

Lisa's currently sitting at one of the liveliest bars in the heart of Seoul. Yeah, you read it right. She's partying in the middle of a pandemic.

But she doesn't have any choice.

Thanks to her awesome best friend who dragged her here to "have some fun" while in her vocabulary, the meaning of that damn phrase is to chill, lie down and cuddle with her babies.

Oh god!

She suddenly wanted to escape. But of course, she can't. They are just sitting next to each other, while the guy keeps on gulping a freaking golden liquid that she doesn't even know since she has been a good girl since birth. She's not a fan of parties and prefers to just stay at home, that's what she has been doing until this friend of hers dragged her to this goddamn noisy place.

Maybe he's still grieving over the disbandment of their group.

Well, they're not disbanding, just leaving their agency after the ending of their contract.

And some of his members already have solo careers. And he's already planning on going to the agency where Sunmi is.

Lisa just let Bambam drank his heart while she's just silently sipping a freaking ice tea, this guy will need someone to take charge of him after getting drunk--

"Y-you knows, you're no fun."

Bambam hiccups, boring his eyes on her. She rolled her eyes, and take a fries from the table.

"Look who's talking. Are you done crying?"

She sarcastically said, throwing him the box of tissue which is from the table, crossing both of her arms after.

"You s-should drink too. You know? YG is being a bitch to you. If I were you, I would leave that hell. Tsk. Tsk."

"I would love to leave, but we both know, I can't."

She suddenly wanted to taste that golden liquid on Bambam's glass. One shot won't get her drunk right?

She looked at the bottle of Bacardi gold rum, contemplating her life.

Maybe she should give it a try?

"Ow! Is this really you? I didn't know that talking about YG would make you drink! Keep it up, Liz! Hahahaha!"

Why is he being so extra? She just holds the bottle, reading it carefully like she'll find some answer to her rhetorical questions.

"Try it. It feels refreshing sometimes if you go out of your comfort zone. And who's drinking ice tea in a bar these days? You look like a child."

"Shut up. I'll just taste it."

"Sure."

Bambam called for the waiter to ask for another glass, while Lisa was here sniffing the drink like some addict taking drugs.

The smell is awful, making her scrunch her nose. She wanted to puke.

Is this alcohol strong?

Hope not.

After the glass arrived, the guy beside her put some ice cubes on her supposedly glass, then poured the toxic liquid on it.

"Here."

Gosh, Unnies please forgive her. Though she's not a baby anymore, still.

She closes her eyes as she gulps the liquor in all her might.

Damn, that burns!

She immediately grabbed a hold of her ice tea, drinking until the last drop, while a sudden desire to puke crossed onto her.

"It's fucking worse!"

She hissed, wiping her mouth with a tissue. If she can just wipe her tongue too to erase the bitterness, but no. She can't. That looks gross.

"See? You even cursed. But don't ya worry. It's just that it's your first. You're always into wines and soju. Only ajhumas and ajussi are drinking that these days."

Bambam snorted, pouring another round of alcohol on her glass.

Damn this bad influence.

"Drink more until you get used to it."

"Hell no! I won't taste that shit ever again! I'm fine with my ice tea. I don't want my liver to suffer in the future."

She ignored the guy who's nudging on her elbows and continues to devour the fries in front of her.

Bambam knows her so well. He seduce her with freaking fries and of course, her whip ass took the bait. Being dragged there isn't bad after all.

"What a health-conscious you are. You're still young! Enjoy the world!"

Lisa sense that this dude beside her is now getting drunk and she felt herself getting a little dizzy too.

This is bad...

"Bam, I'll just go to the washroom."

She nudge Bambam who looks like texting someone, and the guy just answered with a single nod.

She shook her head, standing up to head to the washroom. She needs to wash her face.

After a few turns and waiters answering her questions on where's the freaking washrooms, she finally found the way.

God, her feet hurt from walking here and there, and now her head feels like rotating a hundred eighty degrees. Her surroundings are spinning.

Yup, she agrees that the earth is freaking round.

After a few stumbling, she entered the room, going straight to the sink to wet her hands, face, and nape.

After a few deep breaths and minutes, she dried her face with her handkerchief trying to stay sober as possible.

When she's already satisfied, she went back to Bambam only to see their couch full of freaking hot male idols.

Where the heck did they came from?!

"Yah, Bam! Why didn't you tell us that you're with someone this beautiful?!"

She heard Mingyu from Seventeen whisper-shout, but to no avail, she heard it.

She immediately looks away, looking at the dancefloor like it's the most interesting place in the universe.

Of course, it is, she's a freaking dance prodigy!

"What's with the dumb acting? I sent it on the GC?"

Based on Bambam's tone of voice, Mingyu is surely lying. It's kind of ridiculous, to be honest.

She slightly glanced at them to know that they are five in total. Three members of Seventeen, one from NCT and BTS.

The oh-so-famous 97' liners.

Oh, she's a 97' liner too.

After contemplating her life decisions, she went out, or should we call it walk out without them knowing since they're still bickering about the "untold Bambam's company".