Chapter 8

Lisa woke up from her deep slumber the morning after. Her body aches so bad, the sharp pain is unimaginable at the thing down there between her legs.

She groaned at the feeling before completely opening her eyes. She's alone in her bed.

Maybe he already left.

She sighed in relief before pulling her blanket to cover her exposed form, she open the small drawer on her bedside table before grabbing the two bottles of medicine.

A contraceptive pill and painkillers.

She ate the two medicine before limping to head to the bathrooms. She felt a sticky liquid trickling on her legs, only to see drops of fluids coming out from her core.

She sighed heavily before letting the sheets drop on the floor as she slowly stepped inside the bathroom.

After a warm shower, she suddenly felt alive, but the muscle pains and the stinging pain down there are still not receding.

Painkillers are useless.

Maybe she needs to ask her doctor for another brand?

"Fuck you, and your dick, Jeon Jungkook!"

She hissed while finding a comfortable wardrobe to wear. She just settled into an oversized hoodie and cotton square pants. She can pull this into a fashion trend, right?

She wished!

Not caring about her outfit anymore, she gets out of her room, with the hungry cats "meowing" at her. Five cats started to follow her as she begin to prepare their breakfast.

After feeding them, she feeds herself with toast and chocolate milk. That's enough to continue the day.

She fixed her backpack, packing her essentials before she exit. She kissed her five cats goodbye, opening the door of her apartment only to be welcomed by the shameless bastard she started to despise just a while ago.

"What are you doing here?"

"Good morning, doll."

They talked at the same time, Lisa is seething in madness while opposite to her, Jungkook is all smiling while holding on to what seems like a paper bag.

Obviously.

"You have work?"

His brows wrinkled, looking so confused. It made Lisa mad even more. Does he think she's jobless???

"Fortunately, Jeon. I need to earn money to feed my babies. So if you don't have anything to say, I'll get going."

"I'll drive you! Here, I bought you breakfast. You didn't have grocery stocks in your kitchen so I couldn't cook. Yeah."

Jungkook passed her the paper bag, his arms extended, while Lisa just looked at him in pure disbelief.

Is he really the Jeon Jungkook she knows?

Where's the asshole Jungkook?

"Thanks for the effort, Jeon. Sorry, but to burst your bubble, I already had breakfast."

What the fuck?

Why is he pouting like a child? What's with the puppy eyes?

"But you need to eat this. You'll need energy for today. Especially for tonight. C'mon, doll."

He forced the paper bag on her hands, which she held against her will. Food is still food, bitches. She needs to survive. Wasting food is a no no.

"Okay! Thanks, I guess?"