Chapter 23 (3)

Their dinner went well, but Lisa is feeling a bit uneasy after they finished their date at the restaurant. She doesn't know why, so she just shrugged the feeling.

Jungkook is now driving back to her place, the whole drive is quiet unlike before, but then again, she just shrugged it off. Maybe they were just tired.

"I'll stay at your place this night. Is that fine?"

She glanced at Jungkook who is now holding her left hand.

"Sure."

She smiled at the guy, letting a satisfied sigh. She hopes that they will stay like this forever. Just chill. There's no rollercoaster ride like in k-dramas.

Their relationship is the only one making her feel like she's just a normal human. An ordinary citizen. She felt so free.

Well, that was what she thought. Jungkook spends the night at her place. The whole night is full of cuddles and gentle lovemaking.

The night after, the sun is already up as her phone rang loudly. Her Jisoo Unnie is calling.

"Hello? Lisaa, we're heading there. I'm with the two idiots."

Lisa chuckled as she heard grunts and complaints at the end of the line. She didn't even have the chance to answer when Jungkook's phone also rang.

"Wait, unnie."

She reached for Jungkook's phone, his Namjoon Hyung is calling him. She tried waking up Jungkook who is huddling himself on her naked body.

She can feel his morning wood pressed on her lower belly but she ignored it as she wakes Jungkook through slight slaps at his cheeks.

Jungkook just groaned before opening his eyes, looking at her with a hint of bitterness and pout on his face.

"Your hyung is calling. Maybe it's an emergency..."

He rubbed his eyes before taking the phone from her hands. Lisa stood up to dress before opening her muted mic.

"I'm back, unnie. What's the matter? Why are you coming here?"

"We have to discuss something. We're already near."

Lisa became anxious and uneasy. So, she voiced out her curiosity to the older.

"About what?"

"It's a secret. Wait for us."

"Is it good news or bad news?"

She bit her lips as she anticipated her response. But the girl easily shifted the topic.

"Just wait there. And oh, are you with Jungkook?"

"Uhh..yeah?"

"Shit..."

She heard Jisoo swear, making her nervous. Is there something going on?

"Unnie, what's happening?"

"Nah, don't mind me. I just thought about what the two of you were doing since yesterday. You have to film a performance, right?"

A furious blush made its appearance on Lisa's face.

Oh, god!

"Unnie! I'm fine! Geez..."

"I'm just concerned. And please don't make babies. I'm too young to be an aunt."

Lisa cringes at her words before finally deciding...