Chapter 19

"Hey."

Lisa smiled upon hearing his voice on the other line.

"Hey. How's the show ongoing?"

"It's good."

"Why do you sound the opposite?"

"I miss you."

"C'mon, Jungkook. Only one week has passed."

"Don't you miss me?"

"Of course, I miss you too."

"See?"

She can hear him heavily sighing. Her eyes passed at the calendar. Only three days before his birthday.

She's still planning on what to do. But it seems like his schedule is not on her side.

"I can hear a few movements. What are you doing?"

"I'm playing with Bam. How's Like?"

"Bam? Bammie? Hey! It's Love! Not Like!"

Why is he with Bambam?

"You should change his name. Lucy? Lulu? Lala? It's better than Love, eww."

"Nope. Love is the best. And you're with Bambam? I thought you're staying in--"

"What? No! I mean, Bam. My dog."

"You have a dog?"

"Yep. Actually, it's Like's older brother. He's a Doberman too."

"Really? Can I see?"

"Let's video call."

They opened their cameras. Lisa can see Jungkook's bare face being licked by a big brown dog on the screen of her phone.

That dog is so lucky!

She pouted at the sight before grabbing the nearest cat she can get. The poor victim is the youngest.

"Say hi to Lego!"

Lisa's baby voice caught Jungkook's attention. He furrowed his brows, looking at the feline Lisa is holding. He scrunches his nose before speaking.

"I hate that cat. Where's Leo?"

"Hey! Why do you hate him? He's a good boy!"

Lisa sulked before raining kisses on the cat's face who is currently expressionless.

He can imagine the cat thinking, "why am I even here? Just to suffer?". He shakes his head at his thoughts.

Jungkook doesn't really have a good relationship with her cats. They all hate him and he hates them too. But Leo is still a bit good with him (he's also considering him as his son), unlike that fat messy cat who keeps on biting his toes when he has a chance.

"You say he's a good boy when he doesn't even let you kiss him? Come to me, doll, and I'll let you kiss me whenever and however you want. That's what good boys like me, do."

He smirked at Lisa who is frowning from his screen with a little pout on her face.

Fuck, he misses her so much!!

"You saw that episode?! Yah!"

(A/n: if you're wondering what is it, it's in Ywy3, the collab stage episode where Lego is a special guest.)