Chapter 2

Jungkook was now sitting on a couch at one of the bars they frequently visit to chill and maybe get some air.

After knowing Bambam's sorrow, the squad decided to head there, to comfort their friend.

That sounds so gay but yeah, he guesses they are true friends. Though Jungkook doesn't have the slightest idea about Bambam's company since Mingyu just texted him that they'll pick him up to err--comfort their friend with god knows what's the reason and fortunately, it's their rest day after a nonstop practicing. He has been busy since they're preparing for a comeback.

This is just the right time to loosen up, chill, and maybe bang a hot chick out there.

Ehem.

But no! They are here to make Bambam feel good. Though he doesn't know what crisis is he undergoing right now since he has been so busy that he didn't have time to check on them.

But the dude looks like having a good time and he seems to have a pretty company, based on the expensive-looking pouch at the table and two glasses with rum.

Who's the unlucky girl?

While the others are trying to mess with Bambam, a petite and slim figure approaches them but his eyesight is kinda off from the freaking colorful lights at the bar that he can't see the girl's face.

But her curves though. That kind of body must be worshiped just how it deserves.

And he can fucking do that for her!

Who's this girl?

Is she Bambam's girl?

That lucky bastard! Jungkook felt like everything is still not his despite the power he holds currently.

He has money, fame, visuals, talent, properties, even a lot on the moon! But what?

Before they can entertain the girl, she already walked out like she's escaping from something.

Weird.

His eyes followed her physique until she's not visible in his eyesight anymore.

He let out a sigh at the loss. His squad is busy talking about life--Which is so boring for him, so he let his eyes wander around to find the fine girl who looks a good fuck as fuck.

Damn, he is 23 but his hormones are still raging like a freaking 13, but who cares? He is a young and healthy man.

"Whose bag is this?"

Jaehyun pointed at the expensive-looking pouch lying at the table. All eyes turned to Bambam.

"Oh, that's Lisa's. Where is she?"

Lisa? From Blackpink?

Bambam, look around the place. So, the girl earlier? She's Lisa?

"I told you earlier, she's right there but she suddenly disappeared after a blink!"

Mingyu snapped while pointing at the place where Jungkook saw the same girl a while ago.

So, she is Lisa.

What a coincidence? He guess?

"I think I saw her head at the washroom."

He finally spoke. He did saw her heading that way, so maybe she's in the washroom?

Bambam took his phone out, dialing someone. Just after a second, he heard an iPhone ringing from the table.

Tsk.

She's beautiful but she's stupid.

Who leaves their phones at a public place? Even he can't relax when their staff is confiscating their phones.

"I'll just go there. I think I saw someone I know."

Jungkook stood up from his seat while spitting his lame excuses which his friends believes of course.

They already know Jungkook's antics when he found someone to spend the night with.

"Yeah, just fucking use protection. You wouldn't want to get those infections, right? Do you have one in your pocket?"

Minghao asked him half-serious but you can still hear the hint of mischievousness on him.

"Of course. I'm always ready."

He winked at them, earning a cringe shouting and flying fries on his face.

"Damn, who eats fries at a bar??

He complained while his audiences are snickering at him.

"That's the only way to seduce Lisa. Sorry, man."

Bambam's red face laughed. He looks drunk already.

"K. See you when I see you."

He simply said, picking the piece of fries on his shoulder, shoving it onto his mouth.

"Yeah, sure. Mr. Superstar!"

He laughed while shaking his head, turning his back on them, and making his way to the washrooms.

Is she still there?

He waited for someone to come out at the girl's restroom, leaning his back at the cold wall while scrolling on his secret Instagram account.

But his knees are already going numb and he's already bored so without a second, he entered the room, and there she is!

"Oh my god! What the hell?!"

She shrieked while her right-hand lay on top of her chest. She looks so shocked.

Did he frighten her?

He wanted to laugh at the situation. But he has different plans.

"Why hide here?"

He asked while the girl is still trying to breathe from the shock.

Pft. Cute.

"I-it's just that...no, I-I'm not hiding! Who's hiding? I just-- used the restroom, yeah, s-sunbae..."

Lisa looks so nervous in front of him that it's getting amusing.

"I just want to hand you this."

He grabbed her pouch from his back which he snatch at the table secretly a while ago. Of course, he wouldn't go here, without planning and all.

"Oh. Thank you. That's so humble of you--"

"Of course this isn't free."

Jungkook smirks, pulling his hands back which is holding her pouch and phone.

Lisa furrows her eyebrows, probably confused at his behavior. And she looked like she wanted to hit him which amused Jungkook.

"Sunbae--"

"Yes, Lisa-ssi?"

The naughtiness in his voice is so obvious. He just hopes she gets the message.

He saw her breathing heavily, like calming herself. She even closed her eyes thoroughly.

She's meditating? Hahahaha!

"How much?"

"What?"

"How much do you want, sunbae? I'll pay--"

"Oh, no no no, Lisa-ssi. Do you think I'm in need?"

He scoffed. This girl is hurting his ego. Such a brat.

"Yeah? You wanted something from me. What is it?"

She sassed back which make his eyebrows crease.

"And now, we're talking."

Jungkook smiled. Leaning his back against the wall, with his arms crossed Infront of his chest.