Chapter 7 (2)

Jungkook coldly stared at Lisa before breaking the silence. He can't believe he has been played! He even hurried to her out of worries because he thought of the possibilities that might happen after they did the very "deed".

"You having fun?"

He clench his jaw after speaking, Lisa looks like she was about to tear up. She seems nervous while fidgeting with a toy she found on the floor (her cat's toy). They are sitting on her couch, face to face. So he can clearly see her profile.

"N-no. I j-just--"

"Really? You made me rush here and all! I'm fucking scared about what might happen to my career! My plans! How can you joke about pregnancy like that?!"

"L-let me explain first! I didn't mean it. When you said that you're coming here, I tried to call you, but you won't answer!"

Lisa sobbed, her tears made Jungkook's heart ache for her. Fuck, did he go too far?

No, Jungkook. You're mad at her. She lied to you! She played with your emotions!

Damn it!

"So, is this my fault now? Who told me she's pregnant at the middle of midnight and doesn't know what to do?"

His cold and poker face never left as he spoke, sending chills on the crying girl in front of him.

"I won't do that if you just didn't joke about me being the mother of your child! I just tried to taunt you since that's what you had been doing to me! Embarrassing me every second you can get! I just wanted you to feel what I have been feeling all along!"

"I get it. So, you're taking revenge, right?"

Lisa looked down, guilty from his accusations. Because you could put it like that. She's indeed revenging on him.

"You can take revenge on me as much as you can, Lisa. But don't use pregnancy on me. Do you know how scared I was after reading that damn message? That's a fucking serious matter for fucks' sake!"

Jungkook disarrayed his hair out of frustration and Lisa's guilt became bigger after hearing his words. She's regretting it so bad and she has been crying for that.

"I-I'm sorry, okay? I'm so so so sorry. It won't happen again. I'll stop talking to you to prevent more further misunderstandings and I will distance myself from you--"

"That's not the fucking solution for that, Lisa. Let me teach you a lesson."

He abruptly stood up, walking in Lisa's direction. Pinning her on her sit as her eyes shifted in horror.

"W-what are you doing?"

Lisa's voice trembled as she fearlessly look into his eyes. Jungkook's body started to heat up as she looked at Lisa's tear-stained face. He suddenly has the urge to make her cry more.

In bed.

"Since you joked with me about you being pregnant. Why not make it real? So you wouldn't look like a liar."

"N-no! I thought you o-only bed g-girls once? And you are angry. You'll just bend your anger on me--"

"Stop talking so much, Lisa. It's your fault in the first place."

Jungkook coldly spoke before he grabbed Lisa's waist and carry her like a sack of rice on his shoulder. He even spanked her butt before he walked into her bedroom. Her cats were nowhere to be found.

He can feel Lisa jabbing his back in protest before he laid her on her bed, him hovering on top of her.

"I'll make you real pregnant, doll. Just wait and see."

He smirked before he devour her mouth with his, acting like a greedy wolf as he kiss her body, occasionally biting and nibbling her skin to hurt her for lying to him.

Jungkook started to torture Lisa, as the girl whimper and begged for mercy. Her whole body suffered after hours of being whirled and flipped by him.

Jungkook collapsed beside the girl who passed out after he did his work. Never forgetting to spurt his seeds at the depth of her womb every climax that he reaches. He just finished cumming inside her, her entrance looking so red and abused with their mixed fluids trickling from it.

He stood up to get wet wipes to clean the both of them, though Lisa's pussy looks so arousing, he halted and control himself since the girl is already sleeping. Heck, he even wanted to fuck her once more after she passed out but he soon stopped, looking at her body which he totally wrecked.

After cleaning her, Jungkook lay on Lisa's side, looking at her peacefully slumbering form.

She's beautiful.

He can't deny that. And her body is so majestic. So magical. Men can just wish to have her.

And he have her.

He stupidly smiles to himself before mentally patting his shoulder. He did a great job.

He looked once more on her face, caressing her puffy cheeks and removing the hair stuck on it because of sweat.

Looking at her, he recollects what happened earlier. He wanted to tell her the truth after he fucked her but she already passed out.

He felt like he have gone too far. And the guilt is starting to eat him up. The instances that he can seize just to have her again.

All the angry words he spat, how he panicked and told her that he's scared about his future. How he drove from his dorm to her apartment. How he made Lisa feel so guilty that she couldn't help but to cry. How he was so furious and betrayed.

It's all a scheme. And it's quite effective if he might add. He didn't think it would turn out this way.

Fuck, he even panicked when she told him that she'll distance herself from him.

He just wants to have her again. He wanted her so bad. She keeps appearing in his dreams, either good and sweet dreams or wet dreams.

She makes him want to change. She makes him feel foreign things. She' literally living his mind, rent-free. She makes his heart skip a beat. She makes him want her so so so bad.

He kissed her forehead before slumping his body beside her, placing his arms on her waist as she hugged her sleeping form.

"Sleep well, doll. I'm sorry."