Chapter 13 (1)

A week has passed since Jungkook started ignoring Lisa again. Lisa doesn't know what she did wrong. The last time they meet was when she was in his apartment and his members visited and they had a meal.

After that day, Jungkook didn't talk to her again. He's not texting her, he's not calling her, just nothing. Heck, he didn't even send her home. She had to take a cab to get herself in her apartment.

She tried reaching out to him, asking him what's wrong but the guy won't budge. He suddenly turned into a cold stone. Like they are strangers.

And Lisa was so done with him. He's done with his push and pulls game. He's done with his mixed signals. She felt like Jungkook is just playing her. He'll talk to her when he's bored. He'll use her body to satisfy his sexual desires. Then he'll act sweet towards her only to ignore her after. That's what he has been doing to her since the start.

And she already has enough of his bullshit. But the power he holds on to her keeps on making her weak for him.

Damn.

She's currently in a coffee shop, meeting her newfound friend, Kim Taehyung. After their encounter back in...ehem... Jungkook's place, she doesn't know how, but they instantly clicked. They're talking nonstop, and they exchanged numbers too.

After that day, they started texting though the first conversations came out awkward, it soon fade after an hour.

And now she's here, waiting for Taehyung since the guy wanted to see her again. Not after a while, the door opened so she looked up, her eyes gazing at the tall figure which looks exactly like him. He reached her table before settling himself on the chair in front of her.

"Hi, did you wait that long?"

His deep voice reached her ears which never fail to give goosebumps to her body.

"No, no. I just came a little early since I have nothing to do today."

She smiled at the guy, looking at the empty part of the table which is at Taehyung's side.

"Omo, I didn't order a drink for you. I do not know what's your type of drink. I should order now. What would you like, oppa?"

Lisa is on the verge of panicking while he's chuckling at her state. He removes his face mask from his face before talking.

"Anything would do. Impress me."

He leaned his back on the chair while his arms are both crossed on his front. A sudden thought appeared on his mind.

"Oh, shit. Wait, Lisa!"

He whisper-shout so Lisa could hear him. But Lisa didn't turn to look at him and just fell in line. When she was already at the counter to order, he walked at her then placed an ATM card on the flat surface.

"I'm paying."

Lisa looked confusedly at the guy while she's holding her purse to get her cash. The cashier just grinned before taking Taehyung's card making Lisa pout.

"It should be my treat."

"Just treat me some other time. Deal?"

"Deal!"

The two were just chatting animatedly until the sky turns dark. Noticing the time, they stood up, wearing their facemasks before leaving the place.

"Are you already tired?"

Taehyung asked. She shook her head in return before asking back.

"Why?"

"Let's go to Hongdae. You know? Night market? Street foods? What do you think?"