Chapter 30 (Edited)

Lisa felt like she was back to square one again. Yes, she knows that Jungkook might be very busy to contact her, plus the time difference is a thing to consider too.

But, is he really that busy to not send her even just a word? It's been three days and she heard nothing from him.

She hopes she's just overthinking things...

But his hyung, Taehyung is still sending her a freaking text. They're besties after all.

And Jungkook who is her boyfriend...

Oh god, stop being paranoid Lalisa Manoban!!

She already recovered from COVID-19 so her babies we're finally back at her place.

And the postponed schedules, mostly photoshoots from her sponsors, the brands that she has been endorsing are already resumed which made her distracted at some point.

But every time she'll gets a grip on her phone, she can't help but feel distressed on her insides.

Maybe because she just misses him so much?

It's kind of reasonable but ridiculous at the same time.

She's not even like this before, the type who clings a lot with her lover, asking for love and attention, being a lovesick puppy at the corner.

She must have gone insane.

Or afraid?

That she might lose him again? That he might leave her?

But Jungkook loves her.

She let out the biggest pout in the world as she stabs her bowl of rice with a spoon.

She's currently having dinner, alone.

Or maybe not that alone? She has her babies with her...how could she forget that??

And blessed all the gods and goddesses, her doorbell rang, indicating that there is someone outside.

A friend? A parcel? A sasaeng?

Please not the last...

She lazily made her way to the intercom, but she only saw a bag on the floor.

A freaking parcel?

What did she order this time? Toys for her babies? Clothes? Just unnecessary pieces of stuff?

She finally opened the door after a minute of a debate whether she should open the door or not inside her mind.

She can't remember ordering something!

Opening the door, Jungkook came into the view. She quickly throws herself on his big body, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"You miss me that much?"

Jungkook chuckled as he reciprocate her hugs before entering the door.

Lisa just nodded her has as she inhale his scent deeply from his neck.

"You're smelling me? You should not do that. I just came from outside."