Chapter 26 (1)

"Yow, Lali. You already resting?"

Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyance as she spoke to Bambam at the end of the line.

It's just a day after she came back from France, and days later, her much-awaited collaboration with Dj Snake, Ozuna, and Megan Thee Stallion will be released.

"Obviously, Bam. What do you want?"

She rests her head at the headboard of her bed as she stroke the stuffed toy near her.

"I'm tired of these cats. Please pick them up, ASAP!"

She sternly closed her while putting away the phone from her ear. Does he really need to shout?

"Later! Let me rest first!"

She shouted back. She can hear snickers and laughs in the background. Is he with someone?

"But I'll hang out with a friend later. Or do you want to come with me?"

There's a glint of friskiness at Bambam's voice which is a sign that he's up to no good.

"Nah. I don't want to third wheel."

"Oh, Miss single is back. Do you want me to introduce you to someone? There's this Thai actor that I've been friend recently and he's interested--"

This bitch.

"I'm hanging up!"

She violently hangs up the call, tossing it somewhere inside her room before lying down properly to get some sleep.

She didn't even have a second of sleep when her phone rang again. Without looking at the contact's name, she answered.

"What now?!"

"Oh, Lisa? Are you mad?"

Fuck.

"Tae Oppa? Hey, I'm sorry! I thought it was Bambam again."

She smiled awkwardly even though the guy can't see her. She smacked her head a little.

Stupid!

"It's fine. Are you doing something?"

The deep voice from the other line made her shudder a little.

"Uhh, no. I'm free. Why did you ask?"

What's the point of resting when these guys already disturbed her supposedly rest.

"Let's have dinner. My treat."

Oh, free food...hmm...

"Okay! Text me the address!"

"Sure. But I think it's better if I'll pick you up."

She contemplated for a moment. She doesn't want to bother him so much. And someone might photograph her again. The trauma from the last time is enough.

She wonders how is he doing right now? Did he somewhat already forgive her?

She pouted for a moment as her mind wander from the past happenings. She badly wanted to talk to him, even if he will not accept her again. Even if it's just for closure? For the sake of both of them.

She wanted to feel somehow at ease.

She force herself to come back from her senses as she heard Taehyung's voice again.

"I'll pick you up at six. You should rest first."

"Sure. Thanks, I guess?"