Chapter 27 (3)

Lisa woke up with a hammering headache. She can't even remember what happened last night until her current situation finally sink in.

She's being spooned by Jeon Jungkook in her bed, both were naked. Her heart started to race, panicking at the recent events happening to her.

H-how?

How did they end up like that?!

She internally cursed herself. The occurrences from the last night started to flash on her brain.

How she drinks the red wine madly.

How she insisted on doing the dishes.

How s-she was kissed by Jungkook?!

Until she was being pinned by the wall, a-and--

"Oh my god!"

She jolted up, removing herself from Jungkook's embrace. The guy who is now awake from her actions is now frowning at her as he scratches his sleepy eyes.

"What happened? Why are you screaming the first thing in the morning?"

Lisa stood up despite her pulsating head. Getting drunk from wine is so embarrassing. To sum that up, she even had s-sex with her ex!

And the throbbing pain down there didn't help at all. She badly wanted to escape. To save her face!

"W-we..."

"Yes, doll. We did."

Jungkook confirmed. She avoided his eye as she sighed. She paused for a second before looking at him again.

"Lisa...I know this is all of a sudden but I can't do this anymore."

Lisa's heart dropped. What does that mean? Is he finally and officially parting ways with her?

Her eyes started to brim with tears at all the possibilities and worst-case scenarios occurring in her mind.

But please don't blame her!

S-she loves him...

"H-hey...why are you crying??"

Jungkook pulled her in a hug, making her frozen in her place. She even felt his soft lips on her temples while muttering comforting words.

"Lisa, baby...why are you crying? Tell me?"

She sighed before shaking her head. Jungkook calls him 'baby'. Is that a sign that she still has a chance?

She hopes so...

"D-doll...about last night, I'm sorry. I just get carried away with my emotions. I didn't intend to, uhm...take advantage of you. I apologize. Please don't cry..."

Jungkook look helpless as she stared at the sobbing girl in his chest. He doesn't know why is she crying!

"J-jungkook--"

"Doll, no. I know what I did last night is shitty. I shouldn't have done that knowing that you're drunk. But I-I...I don't know how to say this. I know it's all of a sudden but--I want you--us...no--I mean, I know you don't love me--"

"Jungkook."

"But I can't take this anymore, doll. The weeks that have passed are a fucking torture, then Taehyung hyung is slowly entering the picture. I-I can't let him--ugh! Fuck this!"

Jungkook messed his hair in great frustration while Lisa became stiffer in her place. His words slowly sank in on her. She doesn't know if she heard him right but she can just hope.

Is this another dream again?

A hallucination?

Is she still drunk?

"J-jungkook..."

He looks up at her, his soulful eyes meeting her hopeful eyes. He sighed again for the nth time before tossing the sheets and standing up.

"I'm sorry. Just forget everything I said. I know that we don't have a chance to be back and you don't love me. How despicable."

He snorted with defeat on his face. Lisa  runs after him, pulling his arms before he turns his back on her.

Jungkook looks at her with sad eyes. What Lisa did next made him freeze in shock.

She pulled him in a deep kiss. And the kiss...why is it full of emotion? Full of... love?

Before he can even come back to his senses and kiss her back, she pulled away making his inner self pout.

What the fuck, Jeon Jungkook? This is so unlike you!

"I love you."

Lisa breathed in a small voice, looking at his eyes with sincerity?

Jungkook felt like there were buzzing sounds in his ears. What did he just hear?

"W-what--"

"I love you, Jungkook. I really do. I know it's too late for me to realize it. It even cost me to lose you just for me to finally say it without hesitation, but--"

She's a mumbling mess. But Jungkook couldn't care less.

"I'm taking you back, doll. Don't explain more. Just tell me those three words again. Let m-me hear it--"

"I love you."

"Fuck it."

"W-what...why..."

Lisa grew nervous seeing Jungkook's jaw clench. Does he still hate her? Is this another nightmare? What?? Tell her!!!

"I love you more, Lisa."

She finally broke down, sobbing her heart out. She's relieved. She felt like the world was lifted from her shoulders.

She felt her heart bursting in so much happiness. She can't even think straight anymore.

Lisa quickly wrapped her arms around him after a minute, hugging him tightly. Jungkook chuckled before pulling her to sit in the bed, placing her in his lap sideways then hugging her body.

"Yah, stop crying. You'll look ugly. Your cats are glaring at me...look."

She suddenly became aware of her surroundings. Feeling her nakedness when cool air hits her body.

A furious blush made its way to her cheeks, painting it red. She quickly hides her face at both of her palms.

Jungkook tightened his embrace on her as he chuckled upon realizing what made Lisa flush.

"Should we get dressed, doll?"

He laughed at his girl. Damn, that's so nice to hear.

So right!

"Yeah. I'm getting cold."

Lisa finally look at him. Even tried to lose his embrace on her to stand up and leave. But of course, he didn't let her.

"Want me to make you hot?"

He wiggled his eyebrows making Lisa's face turn sour, her face looks like a friggin tomato.

"Jungkook!"

"I'm sorry. My bad."

He let out a cackle before finally letting her go. She limply walks into her closet, grabbing the very first piece of cloth that her hand lands on.

Jungkook watched her in amusement before walking towards her, encircling his arms around her curves and showering her exposed nape and shoulders with butterfly kisses.

"So, my love..."

"Let's make up the past weeks that we're not together, are you in?"

Lisa turned her back in panic, making the wrong decision ever. Jungkook pulled her on his body before landing his lips on hers, kissing her deeply.

She didn't give him an answer yet!