Chapter 16 ⚠️

"When did you buy Love?"

Jungkook sighed as he heard Lisa speaking the goddamn dog's name.

"A week ago. I scolded him a lot. He's dumb."

He snorted as he pulled her close to his body. Hugging her like a pillow. They were about to sleep but Lisa keeps on asking him questions so he made sure to satisfy all her curiosity.

"Of course it's a puppy! What were you making him do in the first place?"

Lisa argued. It seems like she's on the dog's side. Though he's a bit jealous about it, he didn't think that much.

In the first place, who is being cuddled by Lisa right now? It's him!

"I tried training him to hold a rose in his mouth. You know? For my proposal to you. But he's just biting the rose's stem."

He had a headache training the dumb dog. He spent a bit large amount of money to buy a dumb dog. He can't believe it.

"Really?"

He felt her giggling in his arms. He smiles before proceeding.

"Yeah. I gave up on him after that so I tried training him another tactic. Holding a small note through his mouth. He chews the paper."

"Oh my god. Did he swallow it?"

Lisa gasped before pushing him lightly to look at his face which made him pout a little.

"Almost but I took the paper out from his mouth. So yeah, he kinda ruin my supposed plan."

He spoke before giving light kisses all over her face. Lisa closes her eyes while giggling at his actions.

"Fuck, I love you so much."

He mumbled, stopping at her lips to leave a kiss. They both smiled as Jungkook pulled his face before staring at Lisa.

Lisa on the other hand looked at him in curiosity. The distance of their faces began to get closer and closer until their lips meet again.

The kiss started slow and sweet. It's full of love, to be honest. She felt like her heart is about to burst into so much happiness. But it soon replace with passion and desire as the kiss deepened, and Lisa took control of it.

She loved it.

Jungkook let her do what she wants as he enclosed his arms on her waist. She started climbing on his lap without breaking the kiss. Their tongues danced inside his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

She tugged his lower lip with her teeth earning him a lustful groan. She mentally patted herself as she rub her lower body on his hardening crotch before her kisses trail down at his jaw, going on the mole in his neck.

Jungkook bend his neck a little to give her room while she started sucking the cute mole on it.

"Oh, fucking hell, Lisa~"

A luscious moan escaped from Jungkook as he felt her tongue glide at the back of his ear, biting his earlobe after.

He strips her clothes off in eagerness, Lisa doing the same on him after. The only remaining clothing was her bra and panties and his boxer shorts.

"Fuck it, doll. Where's the hook of this bra?"

He grunted while feeling her back with his hands making Lisa laugh.

"It's here. Infront."

"Oh."

Jungkook unclasped the hook, freeing her perky mound before pushing his face on her right bosom, sucking the bud which made her back arc as her toes curl in pleasure.

Her hands grip his hair as he skillfully sucks and bites her nipple.

"Oh god~"

She bite her lower lips as he felt Jungkook's tongue teasing her bud, making it hard inside his mouth.

His rough hand made its way on her left breast, caressing it in a circular motion making her moan louder which is music to Jungkook's ears so he add more pressure on his hands earning Lisa a desperate whimper.

"Oh my--Jungkook!"

His wet kisses go up to her collarbones, neck, jaw, and finally, her lips. Both of his hands are resting on her hips, trying to pull the garter of her panties as Lisa kisses him in equal fervor.

Now that's she's fully naked, he stared at her body which is straddling on him, the sight is so appetizing. And Lisa can feel his burning gaze on her. Jungkook stared at her eyes before crashing his lips on hers as Lisa pulled his boxers down to free his hard bulge, settling himself on top of him after.

She look at Jungkook's hungry eyes before bouncing on top of him, making the both of them moan loudly in unison as Jungkook gripped her waist.

"Fuuck!"

"Oh god, Jungkook!"

Lisa waited for a while as she let herself adjust to his huge size. She can feel him twitching inside her. She felt so full. It feels fantastic.

She started to drive him at a slow pace, every bounce of her body hits every spot with electricity as she can feel every fiber of his manhood brushing her velvety walls.

Jungkook's eyes are tightly close as he desperately bit his lips with his head resting at the headboard of the bed.

Lisa composed herself, her hands resting at his shoulders for support as she started to ride him faster, the sound of their flesh started to resonate the whole room. Their sweats started to form, making their bodies glisten as Jungkook gripped her hips to push her more on his dick, she can feel his shaft hitting the depth of her womb.

He started to thrust up on her, meeting her every bounce making her close her eyes tightly with pain and pleasure. She can feel his thighs having contact on her back as she fuck her up, his mouth leaving open-mouthed kisses on her neck, making sure to mark her as his.

She pound on him more, feeling that she's near on the brink of climax, as her moans got louder and louder, she started to feel breathless as her boobs also bounce as she goes up and down on his body.

Jungkook can feel her pussy clamping his cock tightly, making him groan as her juices started to leak bit by bit, making their moves smooth and fast. After a few thrusts, Lisa's body was slumped on him as she cums so hard, her head resting at his shoulder while moaning his name over and over again.

This can't do.

He switched their position, flipping Lisa on the bed, making her lie on her stomach before grabbing her waist to pull her hips up, he slammed inside her cunt with full force, making Lisa cry out his name before he started to ravage her body while he tightly holds her hips to keep her in place.

"Fuck it, doll! Your pussy is absorbing my dick so deliciously!"

He hissed as he fuck her harder, the slapping sounds turned louder with his bed creaking nonstop as he moves.

He rammed her body more, thrusting roughly as his sweat trickle down on his chest, three, two, one--

"Shit, Lisa! I love you so much!"

He cum inside her, spurting all his seeds on her womb until the last drop before sluggishly pulling out, collapsing beside Lisa's trembling body. He kissed her sweaty forehead before looking straight into her tired eyes.

"Round two?"

"Is that a challenge?"

Her voice came out hoarse which sounds so sexy in his ears.

"Take it as you want. I'll just make sure that you won't be able to walk for days."

He spoke playfully as he tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, really?"

"Really!"

He immediately hovers on top of her before pushing his already very hard dick on her, making her choke a moan.

Indeed, she's totally wrecked after that night.