Chapter 21 (2)

Jungkook helps her take a bath since she can't even move her body that much. He also ended up taking a bath since Lisa have been splashing him water from the tub.

Jungkook carried her like a princess, he even dress her like she's some disabled human. Lisa just let him but she can't help but feel bad.

It should be her serving him, not the other way, but Jungkook insisted so here she is.

"I prepared something, doll."

Jungkook smiled with his bunny teeth peeking. It looks cute. He looks like a baby.

"What is that?"

"You'll see."

He pecked her lips before lifting her again in bridal style, making her squeal as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

When her eyes landed on her living room, she became stiff. Her eyes were wide open with her mouth agape.

"You did this?"

The colorful Christmas lights are blinking slowly, it's relaxing to watch. The lights in the living room are dimmed and a soft melody playing in the background.

"Put me inside that triangular blanket!"

She excitedly point to the small tent but Jungkook shook his head, smiling in satisfaction as he saw her enthusiastic state.

"We should eat first. You still haven't eaten since morning."

"But I'm not hungry..."

"You still need to eat, we'll watch a movie after."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Let's go!"

Jungkook playfully runs towards the dining. When she laid her eyes at the table, her stomach responds with a growl at the mouth-watering sight. Her eyes glimmer more when she recognizes some Thai dishes.

"What. The. Hell."

"How could you do this?"

"Oh my God!"

She gasps loudly before insisting to go down, Jungkook lets her against his will. His arms is supporting her waist since she's limping so bad.

"Tell me you did not cook this?!"

Lisa looked at Jungkook in disbelief, then back at the food and back at him again. He pouted like a duck before answering.

"I did not cook the Thai dishes. But I cook the gamjatang, fried chicken, and teokbokki."

He embraces her from behind, resting his chin at her shoulder. He even bit her neck a little making her squeak.

"Sit and let me serve you, my queen."

"What the fudge? That's so cringing! But yeah, I'll sit. I can't stand that long, thank you."

She tried bowing like a princess but failed after she felt a stinging pain, making her face turn sour.

"My pleasure, but hey, are you hurting somewhere? You should sit first."

He pulled the seat like a gentleman, Lisa obeyed since it really hurts down there!

There are even scented candles and flowers as a centerpiece. It looks so romantic and a bit formal. And Lisa wearing pajamas doesn't suit the occasion. Well, Jungkook is just simply wearing his favorite black shirt and sweatpants, so she thinks that's fine?