Chapter 22

The day she woke up, she can't stay still since today is the freaking day! Her MV will be released on Youtube!

Her palm is sweating, as she holds her phone which is face-timing Jungkook. Just a few hours later, she'll go live for her debut countdown then boom!

"Do you want me to go there? You look uneasy. Baby, talk to me, c'mon!"

"No, no, no! I'm fine! Really! I'm fine, geez!"

"I'm on my way, doll. Wait for me."

Jungkook stood up from his bed, making Lisa widen her eyes. She immediately spoke to stop him.

"No! I need to get going. I'm fine, it's just...I'm nervous. But I'll be fine."

Lisa sighed for the nth time, her fingers fidgeting her phone. A sign of her nervousness and anxiety.

"You should prepare, doll. I'll watch your live, okay?"

Jungkook tried comforting her which is a bit effective. She smiled at her phone's camera.

"Okay. I'll go take a shower. You should eat your breakfast."

"Can I have you for breakfast?"

"Unfortunately, no. Not today."

"Tomorrow then!"

Jungkook beamed excitedly making her glared at her phone screen.

"I'll go take a shower. Talk to you later."

"Go take your time. I'll wait for you. I love you~"

"Bye!"

Jungkook pouted before she ended the call. She involuntarily smiled before taking strides towards the bathroom.

She never had a twenty-minute nerve-wracking shower until now. Just a few hours and she will be judged by the whole world!!

After her shower, she came out of her bathroom but what didn't she foresee was a big figure lying on her bed.

"What the hell?!!"

She almost slips on the floor, making Jungkook rush towards her way to catch her.

"Why do you look so scared?"

Jungkook finally carried her to her bed, where her clothes were scattered. She's just wearing a bathrobe and nothing underneath.

"You look so ideal for my breakfast. So ready to serve."

"Shut up!"

Lisa rolled her eyes as she heard Jungkook laugh. They are still in a position where he's carrying her in bridal style but Jungkook is already sitting on the bed. So she's currently on his lap, while Jungkook is holding her like a baby.

"You see, I rushed here just to see you..."

Jungkook spoke softly, he's trying to indicate her to something. And her brain cells don't want to think about what that "something" is.

"Aww. That's so nice of you. Who told you to rush here?"

"Because I love you. My love for you made me drive a kilometer. My love for you made me rush here early in the morning. My love for you made me miss my workout and breakfast. My love for you made me--"

"Okay. Enough! Do you love me that much?"

"Are you really asking me that? Of course. I love you more than anything!"