Chapter 18

"Why do your lips taste like strawberries?"

"It's the chapsticks I used."

"Can you give it to me?"

Lisa sighed as she tried to focus on the movie playing on the television but Jungkook beside her kept pestering the life out of her, she can't concentrate.

"C'mon, Lisaa."

Jungkook whined like a child making her sigh for the nth time. She pauses the movie playing before heading to her bedroom where her tons of chapsticks and lip balms are placed.

"Wow, you have a lot."

"Yeah. Jennie Unnie keeps giving me when she's shopping or buying one."

Jungkook nodded before pecking on her lips again. He has been doing that since they started to watch a movie.

"Why do you keep on kissing me?"

The two walked back into the living room as she resumed the paused movie. Jungkook just hugged her waist as he still keeps on smooching her, making her distracted.

"I'll miss you so much."

Her heart ached a little for him. It's currently their free time since Lisa completed filming her MV and Jungkook was given a three-day break because tomorrow, he will start filming a show with his group, he'll be very busy. And sadly, it's their last day spending their time together so here he is, being a sad baby and dramatic.

"I know. I'll miss you too. So much."

She sincerely said before feeling a soft lips on her. She kissed him back, pulling away after a second. Jungkook frowned.

"Kiss me more! We won't be able to do this for months!"

"I swear to God, Jeon Jungkook. You've been kissing me for hours!"

She playfully groaned, pushing Jungkook's pouty face far from her.

Such a child.

"That's not enough. I'll bring this chapstick with me, so if I suddenly missed you, I'll just taste it."

"What the hell? It's not a food!"

"I mean, I'll use this on my lips so I'll feel that you kissed me. Besides, you already used it. At least we're indirectly kissing."

Jungkook grinned as she scrunched her nose in disgust. He's extra weird and cheesy today.

"Whatever. Now, let me watch the movie."

"Mmkay."

Jungkook removed Lily (her cat) from her lap before he rest his head on it, making the cat meow loudly as he nuzzle his face on her tummy inside her oversized shirt.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"I'm trying communicating with my babies."

He replied in a muffled voice. Lisa shook her head as she shove popcorn into her mouth.

"There's no baby in there, Jungkook. I'm on pills."

"Pills are not one hundred percent effective."

Why is he so eager to have a baby?

"If it's not effective, I'm already pregnant weeks ago."

"But we made babies on May 21."

She creased her eyebrows before looking down at Jungkook who is still inside her shirt.

What the hell does that mean?

"What's with May 21?"

She voices out her curiosity making Jungkook silent so suddenly. It took a minute after he talk again.

"Nothing!"

Lisa just shrugged as she continues to focus on the movie playing on the television.

Jungkook on the other hand went silent. He tried recalling the circled dates on his phone. He's sure they made love during those days. Is that app fake?

He internally groaned before mentally taking note of downloading more reliable apps.

He sighed heavily as he traced lines on her belly. Little ab is forming on it. Her body is so wonderful. Her thighs are getting thick along with her bum. It's stunning. Maybe because of pole dancing? He once accompanied her on her class, they even signed a nondisclosure agreement with the instructor to keep them safe.

"Yeobo."

"Hmm?"

He moves his head out of her shirt as he looks at her concentrated eyes. She's focused on that damn movie.

"What do you think of having a baby?"

Jungkook asked like he's just asking how's the weather today. Lisa looked at him in surprise.

"Why are you asking me that kind of question? Wait, why do you keep on talking about having babies? Did you impregnate someone?"

Her voice is full of accusations as she squinted her eyes on him, she looks like she's suspecting him!

"What?! Of course not! I'm just thinking. You know? For the future?"

"You shouldn't think things like that especially right now. You're at the peak of your career. And we're only 24 for Pete's sake-- No! I'm 24, you're 23. You're still young to have a family, Jungkook-ah."

Why does she sound like his mom? She's babying him!

"No! I'm considered as 24! We're just in the same age--"

"Nope. Scientifically and biologically, I'm older. You should be calling me "noona", you know?"

"No way in hell I would call you that."

He rolled her eyes before smashing his face on her tummy making her scream in surprise as she laughed due to the ticklish she's feeling.

Jungkook wiggled his head more on her, tickling her making Lisa try on pushing him as she laughs. Love started to bark while her cats are looking at them with a judgemental gaze.

"Stop it! It hurts!"

She squealed making Jungkook abruptly stop. He looked at her in concern as he sat up on the couch.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry--"

"What? No! I just said that for you to stop. You'll kill me."

Jungkook playfully glared at Lisa before pulling her in a tight hug, he lied his back on the couch bringing Lisa who is in his arms, down with him.

"Yah!! I'm watching! Let me go!"

She tried on freeing herself by moving, but Jungkook is waaaayy stronger than her as he embrace her tightly, his thighs are also wrapped around her like a koala.

"C'mon, Jungkook! I'll crush you!"

"You're so light as a feather. How can you crush me??"

Jungkook laughs as he bites her cheeks a little making Lisa shriek. She's still on top of him while he's cuddling her tightly.

The black puppy barked more on them, his small tail wagging. He looks like he's swaying his hips.

Lisa gradually stop moving, feeling a bit exhausted while Jungkook became silent as he eyed the lady in his arms breath. She let her body lay on him, resting her head in his chest as they relax in the calm atmosphere. The silence is so comfortable.

"I want to stay like this forever."

Lisa felt his chest vibrate as he mumble. She smiled at his words before encircling her arm on his waist.

"Me too."

She responds before placing a light kiss on the mole on his neck.