Chapter 13 (2)

Jungkook walked back and forth at the living room of their shared apartment with his members after Taehyung left them to meet a friend.

He has a bad feeling about it.

First, before Taehyung went out, he's smiling on his phone non-stop. Jungkook even sneaks at the back of the sofa to see if he's indeed texting Lisa.

And confirmed!

He caught a glimpse of the contact name and it's written Lisa with a freaking purple heart.

Tsk.

And after that, Taehyung suddenly jumped out before running into his bedroom. So he waited in the living room to see his next move.

He's anxious.

He's ignoring Lisa after the day his hyungs went on his place. Reasons? He's jealous of Lisa and Taehyung's bond. They even looked like they are in their own world at the corner of his living room. And Lisa didn't talk to him the whole day while his hyungs were there. She's ignoring him so he's doing the same now. To make her taste the dose of her own medicine.

But he regrets it now. He missed her so much. He just wanted to see her, apologize, and kiss her!

He looked up at the running figure of Taehyung, so he stood up to at least stop him a little but his mouth seems to not move or speak a word.

His hyung already left, so he's alone again in the living room. He waited for minutes, but minutes turned into an hour and an hour turned into half of the day.

It's already night, what's taking him so long?

He bit his lower lip before he rushed to his room to take a coat and his car keys. He drives around Seoul, thinking deeply about where they could possibly go.

He passed many pedestrian lanes, stoplights, U-turns but he seems to not know when he will actually go. Until his foot brought him to Lisa's apartment building.

He will just go to her directly. He parked his car in the parking lot before heading to her place. After a minute, he reached Lisa's doorstep.

He rang the doorbell multiple times but no one is opening the door.

Fuck, is she still with him?

It's almost nine in the evening. He waited patiently, dialing her number but no one is answering.

Don't tell him she's ignoring him too?

He groaned in frustration kicking the wall to loosen up a little. He regrets ignoring her. He should have just talked to her. He should have just lowered his pride.

Fucking hell.

He waited for hours, flooding messages on her number until he saw the elevator open, a slim figure walked out of it. He immediately ran to her before engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Hey? What the hell?"

She heard Lisa blurted out in surprise.

"Shh. It's me, doll. It's me."

He tightens his hug on her, inhaling the scent of her hair. Damn, he missed her so so much!

"What are you doing here? Let me go!"

She tried to push him away, he even punch him by his chest but he didn't let her go.

He pinned her on the wall while his arms are still wrapped around her body, his face snuggling at her neck, giving her a light butterfly kisses on it.

"Jeon Jungkook, what the fuck are you doing?"

Lisa gritted her teeth, she sounded so mad at him. She even spits his name like it's some kind of curse.

"You know why I'm doing this, Lisa."

"I don't understand you at all. I don't know if you're playing with my feelings or what, but let me tell you this, Jeon. Stop this charade if you're just going to hurt me in the end. Because I'm already falling for you..."

He didn't catch her last sentence since he felt a warm liquid damping his chest. He pulled from the hug, seeing Lisa's doe eyes full of tears with them. Just by the mere sight of it makes his heart clench.

"Hey, don't cry please."

His voice sounded desperate as he wiped her tears with his thumb. Lisa avoided his touch before pushing him lightly and composing herself.

"Let's not see each other anymore, sunbae. This is not good for the both of us."

Lisa's voice is so cold that it gives chills down on his spine. He just comprehends what she just said.

"No, Lisa. You can't do this. C'mon, let's talk this out properly. Don't let your emotions decide--"

"I've been thinking of these the past few nights. I already made up my mind. I can't do this anymore with you. So please? Leave me alone."

His eyes brimmed with warm tears as Lisa spat those words on him. He keeps shaking his head while hearing her words as he desperately holds her hands.

What the fuck is this movie? Is this supposed to be a sad ending? A tragic love story?

"Is this really what you want?"

He asked, his voice laced with sadness and hopelessness.

"Y-yes."

Fuck.

"Do you hate me this much, Lisa? Don't you like me?"

He looks at her eyes with tears, hesitating to ask that question. He's afraid of her answers. He doesn't know why.

"Yes and no. Now, if you'll excuse me."

She dismissed him before pressing the pin of her apartment. Before she can even shut the door, he forced himself to enter her place, facing her with his eyes gazing at hers.

"No, Lisa. Look at me in the eye and tell me that you don't like me. That you want me to stop seeing you, without hesitation and stuttering. Do it."

Please don't. Just, please?

"I-I don't l-like y-you...Stop s-seeing me anymore--"

After hearing her, he's already sure about something. Don't let her go.

"Hell no."

He crashed his lips on hers with full of emotions. He thought she'll push him but he felt her lips move with him.

No one can describe how relieved he was after that. He pulled away to let her breathe, leaving a peck on her forehead after.

"I hate you. I hate you so much!"

Lisa cried, covering her face with both of her palms.

He pulled her onto his body before embracing her vulnerable state.

"I know, baby. I know, and I'm so sorry."