Chapter 27 (2) ⚠️

Jungkook stared at Lisa who is silently eating his cooking. She can't even look at him in his eyes.

"Do you have red wine?"

Lisa finally looked up with her brows raising at him. Jungkook cleared his throat as he slice the meat on his plate.

"Beef stakes goes well with red wine."

"Oh. I-I think I have a bottle."

He nodded at the girl before Lisa stood to get the wine and a glass. Jungkook watched her every move making her feel awkward.

"H-here."

Lisa placed the glass and the bottle on the table. Jungkook took the wine, pouring the red liquid on their glasses.

"Lisa."

"W-what?"

Jungkook sighed, sipping the wine from his glass. Lisa bites her lower lip in anticipation.

"Why are you stuttering so much?"

Lisa gulped the wine on her glass, refusing to answer. She continued drinking the wine like it's water quenching her thirst.

Jungkook let the girl drink as he finished his meal but he noticed that the girl is not eating anymore, instead, she keep pouring wine on her glass and drinking madly which made Jungkook pause.

"You'll get drunk. Stop that."

"I'm finee."

She smiled sweetly at Jungkook which is so unlike her after what happened to them.

She's drunk?

He looked at the bottle which is nearing emptiness. His gaze went back at the brunette sitting in front of him, her gaze was scrutinizing as she look at her plate.

"You should sleep, you're drunk."

"No, I'm not! I'll wash the dishes first!"

Lisa glared at Jungkook with one finger pointing accusingly at him. She abruptly stood up from her seat, collecting the plates from the table which are clicking so hard. The glass nearly slipped from her hands.

"Doll, you should go to your room. Let me wash the dishes."

"Nooo!! You a-already cooked! I'll wassh!"

She hiccuped while Jungkook sighed in frustration. He tried taking the plates from her hold, afraid that it might slip from her hands but Lisa avoided his approach, even pointing a small knife at him.

What the fuck?

"Lisa doll, calm down. I'll just help you, okay?"

He gently hold her wrist, taking the knife from her hand before he grabbed the plates from her other hand.

Lisa pouts angrily making him chuckle as he places the dirty plates at the sink.

It didn't take long before Lisa followed him, snatching the dishwashing soap from his hands.

"Go away! I told y-you, I'll wash! You already cooked me a m-meal from b-breakfast till dinner! I badly don't want to owe you something after you d-dump me--"

Lisa was stopped from her rants when Jungkook forcefully placed his lips on hers, biting her lower lip making her groan in pain.

She tried pushing Jungkook while punching his chest, making the guy stop his harsh kiss on her.