Chapter 5

Jungkook sat on the floor inside their practice room after finishing another choreography. His busy schedule is back after chilling for a few days. He wiped his sweat, his mind flying on a certain day where he claimed his reward.

He shook his head slowly, a stupid smile has crept onto his face. His Jimin Hyung looking at him like he has loose a screw on his brain.

"What did you do this past few days? You look creepy, smiling every second you have a chance."

He frowns at his hyungs' statement. Is he that obvious?

"Nah, I just felt well-rested."

He reasoned out before looking at the huge mirror, fixing his hair with his fingers.

"You sure? It seems like you got laid or something."

Jimin teased which caught him off guard. He looks at his hyung with his eyebrows creasing.

Does he know something?

"Yah! You're silent. You really got laid?"

Can't this hyung of him shut up?

They aren't alone in the practice rooms! What if the staff heard them? That would be so shameful.

Ugh!

"C'mon, Chim. What's new? He looks like he already fuck every hot girl in Seoul."

His Taehyung Hyung butted in, shrugging while he is scrolling on his phone.

Yeah, he agrees. It's not like they are not used to him doing that or what.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Who's the girl this time? A model again? Or a CEO's daughter? An elite?"

If he just knows. If he just knows.

"Yah, it's none of your business! Jimin-ssi!"

Jungkook laughed, an image crossing his mind, a short-haired girl, with a majestic and glowing body, a big round eyes--

Okay, stop.

It's just a one-time thing, right?

Yeah, one-time thing but you fucked her twice again and she ride you once.

He must forget that now. But why is she disturbing his mind after that day? And his heart skipping a beat didn't help at all. He must be too stressed at his packed schedule. This is old but new to him. What the fucking fuckery is this?

But after that, she totally ignores him. He did the same to her too. They stopped texting. Though they are not really into talking terms. He just texted and called her that day to get what he wants. Get what he deserves after returning her stuff to her.

Who knows after that, he'll keep wanting more of her. He even said to her that it'll just happen once.

He wanted to text her but he doesn't want to look desperate. Maybe he can just invite someone to satisfy his sexual desires?

Maybe after that, everything will go back to how it was? Because it should--

"Guys, you can wrap up now. Let's call it a day. I have a meeting with the higher-ups."

The choreographer bid goodbye before fleeing out. They all sighed in relief. They are all tired, after all.

Oh, is this a free time now?

He quickly fixed his backpack, before he bid good-byes at his hyungs. He walked to the parking lot, got his car, and drive into his apartment building.

Not a long after, he reached his place, throwing his bag on the couch before he takes a shower.

He wanted to sleep, and forget.

After a long warm shower, he plopped himself at his bed. Grabbing his phone which is at the bedside table to kill time.

"Oh my god! Yes, Kook! Right there! Harder! Ahh!~"

He ravaged more on her core, making sure his dick reached the end of her womb, ruining her in all his might.

"I'll make sure to leave you wrecked, doll. You wouldn't be able to walk for days! Moan my name as I fucked you hard, baby!"

Jungkook commands while giving her the hardest, fastest and roughest thrusts that he can give, making the girl under him beg for mercy, as her eyes were tightly closed, with tears of pleasure and her mouth open, letting out a desperate moans and whimpers.

"You want it like this, baby? Like this?!"

He continued to pound his dick inside her with such a force that might tear her into two. He can see her cunt getting red with white cums dripping from it, and he's loving it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahh, fucking yes!"

She choked a moan after he invade her open mouth with his tongue. The slapping sounds of their flesh, the bed creaking, and their sinful groans and moans filled the whole apartment.

Both of their bodies are glistening wet from sweat, saliva mixing and their inner thighs from too many leaks of cum from Lisa.

Her body is full of love marks from her jaw to her neck, collarbones, shoulders down to her perky breasts. They are even moving due to Jungkook's hard thrusts. While her hips and waist have handprints and bruises for gripping too much by Jungkook. It hurts her but it feels great at the same time too.

Jungkook fucked her body in a way that only he can do. She's so near to her climax as well as Jungkook. After ramming her body painfully, both burst out, waves of cums colliding and mixing on her womb as Jungkook rides her more in between of electricity and pleasure.

"Oh my godd!!"

"Fucking hell!!"

"Fuck!"

He suddenly woke up from his wet dream, his hard groin standing up and proud through his boxers. Sweats coat his body as he breathes deeply, messing his hair at the realization.

"I just showered but I need a shower again!"

He hissed feeling sticky all over his body. He checked the time on his phone. It's already nine in the evening. He slept so long and his dreams felt so real. Like it actually happened.

He stood up, grabbing the towel to take a cold shower. He needs to mend his freaking boner. Fuck. He never imagined himself jerking off his junior alone and lonely. With an image of the girl in his dreams accompanying him in his mind.

Fuck it, Lisa. What are you doing to me?