Chapter 9 (1)

"Well done, guys! Let's call it a day! Good job!"

Lisa plumped herself on the wooden wood of their dance practice room after finishing the whole choreography of "MONEY".

This scenario was already common to her, due to her being an idol. It's good that she's so busy. She's always occupied, physically, emotionally, and mentally. The filming of a survival show in China, "Youth with You", her debut preparation, her collaboration with Dj Snake, Ozuna, and Megan Thee Stallion, her unending photoshoots and CFs, her recordings for her YouTube channel "Lilifilm", and other activities that can distract her from thinking him.

The guy suddenly disappeared after making her used to him being around. After making her confused about her feelings. After making her feel so special. Making her feel loved. Making her depends on him.

Is this what they called "ghosting"? He just ghosted her after doing things on her. She's not disappointed in him. She's more disappointed in herself. Why did she even hope that he'll change for her? Why did she even expect something from him? He clearly remind her on the first night they did the "deed", that after that, they were done.

Oh, yeah right. His mixed signals.

His signals are just so insane. One time he's being sweet, then he'll become an asshole, then he'll make her feel things but at the end, he will just leave her hanging.

"What's with the deep thought?"

She perked up, only to see Dony, one of the great dancers in YG, and the other half of the Kwon twins. She pouted at him before replying.

"I'm just thinking things."

She sighed, sipping her energy drink from her cute tumbler. Dony chuckled at her, making himself comfortable beside her.

"That's obvious. You look well spent. You should go home, you know?"

Dony snickered, giving a high five to the other dancers who's already leaving. Maybe their way to bid goodbyes.

"Yeah, right. I feel like I was about to collapse."

She masked her distress by laughing before standing up, offering her hand to Dony who is still slumped on the floor.

Dony chuckled before accepting her extended arm. Lisa pulled him up and... damn,

"You're so heavy!"

She whined while looking at the tiny muscles in her right arm. The guy just laughed before messing her hair.

"I thought my arm will fall out after pulling you up."

She pouted more while fixing her bag which is leaning at the wall.

"I told you, come with me to hit the gym. There, you're so weak."

He tsk as he grabbed his own bag before waving at her goodbye.

"See you on Monday!"

"See ya~"

She singsong, before striding to the locker rooms to change her clothes into a black oversized hoodie. She'll just shower back at her place. She now wore her facemask before going out of the locker room.

She bowed at the people on her way until she's now outside the building. The weather is just so right to have a stroll.

Maybe walking to her apartment is not a bad idea right? The walk would be not that long. Everything is perfect, then. She can even pass by at the small ramen restaurant near their building. Indeed perfect, just so right to have dinner.

She texted her manager, telling them that she'll be with a friend. And her manager allows her since it is her free day tomorrow. He just reminds her to not do ugly things that might get her in danger or what.

She smiled to herself before beginning to walk. She's happily walking, feeling the cold air hitting her face while gaping around the city lights of Seoul.

It's beautiful.

This is what she loved about the city. The ambiance. The vibe. The atmosphere. It's crowded and the streets are always busy but it's also relaxing. She feels like a normal human again. Not that she's not normal. You already know her predicament.

She just felt at ease. She felt like she can breathe again. Well, she's out of her dungeon now. As in literally out. But she can't ignore how the agency treats her.

But it's not time for the drama. She already has enough on her plate. She'll just mind them when she already has time. For now, she will just focus on matters which deserve her attention.

Not a minute after, she halted her tracks as she felt the car behind her seem to be following her from the time she started to walk until now. It's making her anxious so she clutched her phone, going to her manager's contact, so if something happens, she will just tap the call sign to call for help.

Not to be skeptical, she started to walk again, her heart racing every step she takes until she heard the car's engine behind her again.

Some passersby are already looking at the car weirdly due to the slow speed. Some laughed while some didn't mind at all.

How can they just laugh and not mind at all when she's on the brink of danger?

She felt like crying as she become hopeless. She started to walk again, at a faster pace, and the car move again following her pace.

It's clearly stalking!

"Damn it! Please stop!"

She mumbled to herself before calling all the saints and gods that her mind can remember just to help her.

She walked more further until a loud beep scared the life out of her. Tears started to run down from her eyes. She started shivering as she glared at the unfamiliar car. The door from the driver's seat opened.

She panicked more, making her backpack as her defense if this strange man stabbed her or abducted her or what!

She couldn't think clearly anymore!

"Hey, Lisa. It's me, why do you look so scared?"

She stared at the man's eyes since she can't clearly see his face, it's also covered with a face mask and the tears in her eyes didn't help at all.

But she can recognize his voice.

After disappearing for a long time, he finally showed up on her.

"Oppa? Jaewon Oppa?!"