Chapter 26 (2)

"Sup, hyung."

Bambam greeted his hyung after they arrive at the parking lot. He stayed at his place as he tried to have a peek at the sleeping form inside Taehyung's car.

"Lisa's sleeping? That brat."

He heard Bambam speak, sighing. He remained silent as he tried to plot what might his hyung do. It's Lisa we're talking here. Not just any other girl.

"Just put the cats at the back seat. I'll take care of them--"

"Hyung."

He cut Taehyung off, earning the older guy a curious look as his eyebrows furrowed while looking at him.

Good thing he is in Bambam's place. The guy keeps on calling him even after his rehearsal. Asking him for a drink and a little reconciliation.

"I'll bring them home."

Taehyung turned silent while looking at him, expressionless. He can hear Bambam beside him chuckling, watching in amusement.

This motherfucker.

"I can take care of them, Jungkook-ah. You should go home too. It's getting late."

Jungkook started to get irritated but he kept it to himself for the sake of world peace.

"She's sleeping. You don't even know her passcode. Don't tell me you'll bring her to your house?"

He retorted, internally smirking as he watched his hyung tense up with his fist clenching.

"C'mon, hyung. She's mine in the first place. I have more rights to bring her home. You don't have to be so worked up and worried. We've been together for months so these kinds of things are not new to us. So, let me take her home instead."

He continued, making Taehyung silent as he look at him with cold eyes. Jungkook turned his gaze at Bambam who looks so entertained. Remind him to punch this guy later.

"Bring the pets to my car. I'll bring them and Lisa home."

He handed the bag of cat and Like to Bambam who is now groaning in annoyance.

He gives a second glance at his hyung, before tapping his shoulder. They were still brothers after all.

He walked to the other side of the car, opening the door and quickly extending his arms to catch Lisa's sleeping figure.

He started carrying her in bridal style, her head leaning on his chest as Lisa continued her sleep while murmuring random words that he can't understand.

Taehyung just watched them before driving out from the place. Bambam who was about to leave them halted his tracks as Jungkook called his name.

"What now?"

"Drive."

A simple one-word made Bambam awake from sleepiness. He looks at Jungkook in disbelief, even pointing himself in this muscle pig's command.

"What the fuck? No! I'm already sleepy."

He shakes his head a little with both of his hands waving at him as a sign of "no, he declines!"

"Forget it. Don't come crawling at me when I don't want to play that game that you've been telling me--"

"Hop in, Mr. Jeon! I'm your driver for the night and the upcoming days, Bambam at your service."

Bambam bowed like a server, ready to give way to his king, making Jungkook smile in satisfaction.

Bambam put the cats in the compartment and the dog in the shotgun seat, giving space for Jungkook to sit at the backseat.

The drive is silent except for the none ending snickers and chuckles from the driver's seat. Jungkook nearly throw a freaking cat's toy at Bambam's face, but he shrugged the desire to do so for safety purposes.

Lisa is peacefully sleeping in his lap, his fingers gently stroking her hair unknowingly.

After a few minutes on the road, they reached Lisa's apartment building. He made Bambam carry all the pets with a help of one security guard while he carried Lisa back to his arms.

The girl slightly hums before snuggling her face at his chest which made his heart leap.

Damn, he misses her so much.

Just a minute after, they were already at her doorstep, thanking the guard and Bambam pressing Lisa's passcode.

The fucker knows her passcode. Should he feel good about that or what?

Her place is a bit messy from her tons of clothes scattered and luggage lying on the floor like they were robed.

"The sight makes me dizzy. Fuck."

Bambam complained which he couldn't help but to agree. He first placed Lisa on her bed before shooing Bambam out of the place.

"Leave my car keys there. Just take a taxi or what."

Jungkook spoked without even looking at Bambam while he arranges the bags on the floor.

"How can you treat me like this?!"

"Leave!"

Jungkook glared at the guy who didn't take his glares and shoutings seriously.

"Don't tell me you're staying the night here? No! I already set her with someone who deserves her better! Let's leave together, Jk. C'mon!"

Bambam snorted, making Jungkook stare at him with a deadly gaze. His jaw is clenching, he looks like he's ready to punch someone.

"What did you just say?"

"I said I'm leaving. Clean her place in her stead, please? Thank you!"

Loud stomping can be heard in the room as Bambam made his way out of Lisa's place. Never forget cursing him and wishing him karma.

Jungkook ignored him as he picked up some clothes from the floor and put them neatly on the baskets.

After clearing the living room, he walked back to Lisa's room to check her.

She's sleeping so well. She didn't even wake up a bit. Maybe she's really that tired?

He crouched down beside her bed to look at her peaceful face intently. She didn't have physical changes, even a bit.

He yanked the hair falling on her face then gently stroked her cheekbones.

"Have you already moved on from me?"

Please don't.

"How have you been?"

I hope you're fine.

"Just wait for me, doll. After my schedule, I'll take you back, I promise. Just give me some time. I'll make you fall for me, for real that you won't even think of leaving me. I'm swearing to the moon, you will love me for real this time, baby."

He kissed her forehead as he squeezed her hand with his hand. A new hope crept onto his heart as he look tenderly at the girl laying in front of him.