Chapter 17 (2)

Jungkook came out of the shower, expecting that Lisa is still in his room, but his bed is empty. Her clothes which are scattered on the floor a while ago are also gone.

Fuck!

He ran out of his bedroom to look for her bag in the living room which he place on his couch last night.

It's gone too.

While in the shower, he started to reflect on what happened in his bedroom. He is the one to blame. He shouldn't have said those words. He shouldn't let his temper take control of him. He should be more understanding.

He dresses up quickly, grabbing his car keys, before taking large strides out of his place. He entered the empty elevator which seemed to move slower than usual.

He pressed all the buttons that he can press, as his foot tapped at the floor impatiently. He took out his phone, calling Lisa but his calls are not reciprocated.

He drives his car a bit too fast, overtaking the slow cars but the chances look like it's not on his side as he is currently stuck in traffic.

He frustratedly hits the honk of his car, earning a loud beep outside. He glanced at the time on his phone. It's eight minutes past nine.

"Fucking hell, move!"

He groaned inside his car, the traffic seemed to move little by little until it is gone in the next avenue.

After a minute, which felt like an hour. He parked his car literally in front of Lisa's apartment building.

He hops out of the car before running inside the lobby, but the elevators are still up, it's going down.

He shook his head before running at the emergency stairs. A few guards tries to stop him but no one dared to get closer to him.

Maybe they felt the dark aura surrounding him.

That's good!

He run more as he started to run out of breath with his sweats damping his shirt.

He's already on the 23rd floor. Just four more floors and he's there. Thanks to his great stamina he can still make it to her apartment's floor.

After reaching it, he immediately strides towards her doorstep, ringing the doorbell nonstop as he called her phone again.

The call won't connect! And no one was opening the door! Don't tell him she already left? Shit!

He furiously punched the wall, making his knuckles numb in pain as he mess his hair in distress.

He composed himself, looking at the elevator opening, he ran towards it before impatiently waiting till it reach the underground parking lot.

As the door opened, he quickly goes out, roaming his eyes at the place. He runs more until he's already outside of the building.

He drifts his eyes at the highways until he spots a YG van making U-turn. Fuck, is he too late? He quickly walked to his car before he tried following the van.

"Hyung, I think we're being followed."

"What?"

"Must be a fan. I'll call the team to send another van to confuse the stalker."

"Go call them quickly. I'll turn to another route."

Lisa raised her brows after unintentionally overhearing her manager's and security guard's conversation.

She peeked at the window in her back, but the scenario looks just normal. How can these securities detect if they are being followed?

Are there antennas in their heads? Their sixth sense is something.

Her mood is still gloomy after that ridiculous small fight with Jungkook. She even had a hard time going home since she's aching so bad, she feels like her legs were about to collapse. She just drank painkillers to somehow lessen the pain.

She turned her phone off, leaving it in her apartment. She brought her extra one just in case of an emergency. It's originally her "for work" phone but she found it inconvenient since she keeps on changing what to use. The only contacts that are saved there were the YG staff and her members. Some of her family members are saved there but she prefers using the other phone when contacting them. It may seem that it's her "personal" phone.

Anyways, she's trying to relax in her seat because that's what she can only do to at least help her manager and security who keep on fumbling on their phones and laptops.

And her panicking at the scenario won't help. She'll just add up to their problems, so...

She looked at her back again, a familiar black car caught her attention. She recognizes that car!

Her heart accelerated before looking back at her security guard who is busy typing something on the laptop which she can't understand.

She badly wanted to tell them that it's not a stalker to save them from trouble but she can't just tell that she knows the car owner.

She wanted to text Jungkook to stop but she hasn't still memorized his number.

"The other van is already coming. We'll stop by at the gasoline station and switch van quickly. They must not see it or else. Those sasaengs gave me too much of a headache!"

Her security guard spoke with her manager.

"Hey, Lisa."

"Oppa?"

Lisa jolted in her seat as he looks at her manager in focus.

"You already heard what we are talking, right?"

"Y-yeah."

"That's the plan. Don't worry too much and don't panic. We'll switch vans at the gasoline station meters away. Ready yourself. We have to be quick."

"Y-yes, oppa."

She sighed before texting Bambam to ask for Jungkook's number. She'll just face his wrath after.

But before she can tap the send button, the van stopped, a white van is waiting for them which will bring her to the set for her MV.

"Quick! Quick!"

The security guards covered her as they transfer to the other van. After hopping in, they immediately leave. She looked at the back, Jungkook's car is still nowhere in sight.

She sighed before looking at her phone. Gladly it did not send. She just saved herself from another trouble.