Chapter 4 (3) ⚠️

(A/n: so I include smut, don't expect, please. This is my first time writing smut. Please bear with it. Hehe. If you have suggestions, feel free to comment😊)

-----------------------------------------------------

Jungkook stood up, Lisa is still straddling on him, with her snowy white legs encircled around his torso. Their kisses became sloppy as Jungkook tried to find a way into her bedroom.

Lisa's cats were nowhere to be found. They don't have to see their mom doing blasphemous things, right?

After finally finding her room, he slammed Lisa's body on the walls, reaping a painful but pleasurable moan from the girl.

He began to rip her thin white shirt, which he successfully did, making Lisa grunt in disbelief.

"That's one of my fave shirts. They're comfy."

She whined but Jungkook didn't care less.

"I'll give you tons of them. My closet is packed of white shirts."

He responded before sucking her collarbones and humping his hips upwards.

"Oh my god! Yes!"

Jungkook started to hump his pelvis more on her while kissing and leaving marks on her neck frantically.

He turned her around to toss her at the bed, which looks so hot and messy to look at. Just his taste.

He stripped his clothes off, leaving his boxer shorts, and move to hover on top of Lisa after.

Lisa moaned feeling his bulge rubbing on her wet-clothed pussy as Jungkook started to hump again while his mouth is exploring her body.

She's not even wearing bras.

"Hngg~"

She continuously moaned until she heard another cloth ripping, the cold wind blowing her pussy.

Does he have this kind of kink?

"What's with you, ripping my clothes?"

She complained, but Jungkook just smashed his lips on her.

"I told you to strip off on our call, right? I'll just buy you a new one."

He murmured between their kisses.

"Oh, I thought you would say that you have some on your closet too."

Lisa chuckled but replaced with a delicious moan when she felt his mouth sucking her bud painfully.

As she was still lost from his kisses, she suddenly gasped, feeling his rough hands cupping her wetness. Her face burning in red.

"I wanted to eat you but I would love more to be inside you."

He immediately disregarded his boxers, his length sprang up, looking so strong and hard.

T-that's huge.

"W-wait--ahhh!"

He pushes himself on her core painfully, without even preparing her for the sudden invasion.

"I'm sorry, doll. It'll get better soon. But your so tight as fuck!"

Lisa's eyes were brimming in tears. This is not her first. But after years of having no sex, it's so painful that she felt like someone was tearing her virginity off again.

"Fuck, your walls squeezing my dick so well."

He breathes on her neck, his elbows supporting his weight to not crush the girl beneath him who is whimpering.

"Doll, are you fine? Fuck!"

He cursed after seeing her pitiful eyes.

Did he really hurt her?

He gives a light butterfly kisses to her eyes, still not moving to let her adjust.

"I'm f-fine. It's just that--I'm still not ready. But y-you can move now. I'll be fine."

Lisa sighed, closing her eyes.

"Okay, I'll move now. Tell me when it hurts."

Jungkook leaves a peck on her forehead making Lisa open her eyes in shock. But before she can utter a word, Jungkook kissed her lips passionately and he started gradually moving his hips.

After a few slow thrusts, his moves came faster and faster, with both of them turning into a moaning mess.

"Yes, Jungkook. Faster please! Please! Right there!"

Lisa seems to forget the stinging pain down there when Jungkook started to ram her body hitting every spot that sent electricity on her system with surges of pleasure.

Their bodies attached, sweats started to form and their hair sticking on their faces.

"Your cunt swallow me so well! So warm, so tight, so hot!"

Jungkook ravaged her harder and faster while sucking her neck. Lisa's body started to get wobbled on his every thrust, so she wrapped her arms around his neck to stay at her place while Jungkook continued to pound on her like a mad horny bunny that he is.

Her lower body hurts from too much pleasure, while Jungkook's eyes feel too blessed while looking at their connected flesh, her core dripping with pre-cum which makes his moves smooth and fast.

He grunted feeling Lisa's velvety walls clench his cock more tightly, a sign that she's near on her climax.

Jungkook took the chance to fuck her further, he positioned both of her thighs at his shoulders, having more access to her dripping pussy, he rammed her rough and hard until waves of her cums hit his thrusting dick, making it twitched inside her as she senselessly moaned his name over and over again.

"Fuck it, doll. You felt so good on me! You can pass as my sex doll! Fuck!"

He hissed before burying his face on her damp sweet neck, still moving his pelvis at an inhumane speed, his balls hitting her clit every pump of his manhood on her cunt.

After a few hard thrusts, he started to seek his own pleasure, getting close and near as he pushed and pull on her entrance, with cums leaking out of her. So wet! He thrust into her more roughly, the slapping sounds of their skins echoed at her room as they moaned in unison. He felt so close on the cloud nine as he continued to pound on her body.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I'm cumming! Lisa! Fuuuck!!"

"Oh my god! Oh my--Jungkook!"

He spurts his seed at the depth of her womb, still thrusting on her to ride the waves of pleasure as Lisa started to cum again after him. Their fluids mixing, as their mouth and tongue dance messily on each other. The girl under Jungkook moans and shakes with pleasure as her body became limp, her arms falling at her sides, eyes tightly closed, and little moans coming from her mouth while breathing heavily.

Jungkook's eyes never leave the girls' face, mesmerized at how she was glowing.

Is this the aftermath of sex?

He removed Lisa's legs on his shoulder, with heavy breathing and muscles burning like he just hit the gym. He slumped his body on top of her with his elbows on her side to not let his weight crash on hers, still refusing to untangle their connected bodies.

But Lisa was scared, feeling Jungkook's length inside her becoming hard again after their climax.

"H-hey."

Her voice is hoarse and husky, she didn't expect it to turn like that.

"What?"

He felt Jungkook's breath hitting her neck, his voice was raspy. She just realized something.

"You didn't withdraw. You didn't even use a condom."

"Fuck."