Chapter 4 (2)

"Hello there, doll."

hElLo tHeRe, doLL.

She mocked him at the back of her mind. She can't help but roll her eyes at the guy who invited himself in.

Just how thick his face is?

"Your place looks..."

He pondered at the moment, trying to find the best word that describes her place.

And Lisa knows better. She's not expecting positive feedback towards him, knowing him, it's already certain--

"Why are there so many toys? Is your house a playroom?"

See?

"You can just leave, you know? The door is open and patiently waiting for you."

She faked a smile while both of her arms are leading the way through the door like a warm-hearted saleslady at shops.

"How hospitable."

Jungkook snorted, making himself comfortable at her couch. His face is as thick as his butt!

Lisa was left with no choice but to entertain her unwanted guess.

He is still her senior. She must respect him even though he doesn't deserve it.

"What drink would you like, sunbaenim?"

She smiled at the guy trying to be sincere as she can, but she can't help to think about trying to put something on his drink.

Poison?

That's too evil, though.

"Nah, I'm fine. But I'd like to eat something."

The audacity of this man!

"Sure, what is it?"

Lisa asked, still smiling so wide that it feels like her jaw would tear apart.

"Of course, it's you."

She raised her eyebrows, frowning at Jungkook. She hoped her cats help her to shoo this man away.

"Oh, I didn't know you're a cannibal. That's....gross."

"Don't act so innocent, Lili. You know what I mean."

He stood up from his seat and started to walk towards her. She was just staring blankly at him until she was cornered on a one-seater couch. Her body fell, making her sit.

But the shameless man leaned closer to her face, knowing his effect on the girl in front of him.

"I treated you kindly and let you pass that night since you were vulnerable. But now that you're already fine, can I claim my reward?"

Kindly? Reward? Ha!

"What are you talking about? You had been a jerk to me that night. If you just return my stuff out of honesty or courtesy or kindness or whatever a good deed you could come up, then I'll consider rewarding you--"

"Which is you'll be giving me tonight."

"How can someone be so stubborn--"

"Look who's talking. C'mon, doll. It's just a one-time thing. After this, we are done."

Lalisa suddenly went silent. So, he is really after her body? If she gave him what he want, he'll stop pestering her, right?

Yeah, he should stop. What if their friends found out that they have this kind of relationship? No, that sounds wrong. Let's call it a deal? Connection? But she didn't agree to his deal, and they definitely don't have a single connection.

What now?

She sighed before looking directly at his eyes. His eyes are beautiful.

"You didn't tell this to anyone, right?"

Lisa asked, which is replied by Jungkook quickly.

"Yeah, I'm not intending to. Unless if you still resisted me. I'll definitely tell it to Bambam to somehow compensate me."

He smirked while observing her reaction. Lisa just stayed still, thinking deeply about what she should do.

Well, he's hot. It's not really a loss, right? And it's been 2 years since she felt the pleasure of being a woman.

Lisa's mind panicked after those thoughts struck out her mind. What the actual hell is happening to her?!

"I know you want me too. I can see it in your big eyes, doll. Just give me a word and I'll give you what you want."

His silky voice resonated on her system that she almost begged him to do her things.

Damn it, Lisa! Get a hold of yourself!

"I-I--"

"Fuck it, doll. The lust is mutual. I can feel it."

After those words, he slammed his lips on hers with an enormous force that made Lisa stunned. But after a moment, she let her body take over her as she started to return his hungry kisses.

Just this one Lisa. Only once.

Jungkook snaked his veiny arms around her waist, pulling her up closer to his body while Lisa started to wrap her arms around his neck.

She felt Jungkook smile at her actions before his body fell on the longer couch while she ended up straddling on his lap.

His big hands started to roam inside her shirt, making her gasp but the bastard under her took the opportunity to enter his tongue inside her mouth.

She can feel his hardening shaft under her clothed wet core. She's just wearing cotton shorts and Jungkook on his sweatpants. Both are rather thin, enough to feel their wanting bodies.

After the intense and blazing kisses, Lisa felt like she's running out of oxygen,  pushing Jungkook's chest to pull out and breathe.

Jungkook groaned, but he find a place to suck her neck, starting at her jaw, going down at the sexy mole near her throat, leaving hot and wet kisses that will surely leave a hickey after.

Lisa who was so lost in fire and pleasure bend her neck a little, giving him more access until he found her sweet spot, earning a luscious moan from the woman.

"Fuck, Lisa...I love your neck..."

He whispered in her ear before he placed a light kisses on her earlobe, tickling her a bit. She giggled at the feeling.

"Really, you're giggling in the middle of our making out."

Jungkook stopped kissing her to look directly at her eyes while he's positioning Lisa on top of him in a sensual form, making Lisa grind on his crotch.

Jungkook closes his eyes and moaned. He settled his hands on both sides of her hips, moving her to rub her more on his hard bulge which turned the both of them moaning and hot.

He looked at the lost in pleasure girl on his lap, her eyes are tightly closed, her neck positioned in a sexy arch while she's desperately biting her lips.

This can't do anymore.

"Where's your bedroom, doll?"

(A/n: are you up for smut? Let me know🤓. And please do leave some comments, I'm always up for any suggestions)