Chapter 28 (1)

Jungkook just got home after spending the day with Lisa. Unfortunately, they have a schedule for tomorrow so Lisa literally dragged him out of her house.

There's a stupid smile on his face. Jimin who is in the living room watching a movie looks at him, expressionless.

"Why so happy? Tsk. You even reek of sex. Did you even shower?"

Jimin grunted as he throw a throw pillow straight at Jungkook's face. The younger frown before sitting beside him, eyeing the movie.

Jimin stared at the maknae before pulling a straight face. Jungkook felt the light atmosphere drop.

"Jungkook. How are you doing?

His smile left his face. He's also giving him a poker face now. Just a split second and they were already like this.

"It's doing great, hyung. It's working, I guess..."

"Stop it."

It's very rare when you heard Jimin sounds murderous. It sent him chills, to be honest.

He sighed.

"Hyung...I can't."

"You can, Jungkook-ah. Don't you love her?"

The younger went silent. His tongue poked the insides of his cheeks as he avoided the older's gaze.

"Let's not talk about this. I'm tired."

"It's not good for the both of you, Jungkook. You'll hurt her and you'll hurt yourself. What do you get with this?"

Myself.

"You know what do I get with this. Stop asking stupid questions."

"Yeah, yeah. Revenge, pride, and shits."

Jimin sighed before watching back the soccer game playing on the television.

"Just give her to Tae if you'll continue with your selfish plan. I'm not supporting you this time. You don't deserve her."

Just the mere thought of her and his hyung in one sentence doesn't sit right on his chest.

He felt...uncomfortable.

"Hyung, she's mine."

"For now. After you get with your plans, she will no longer be yours, that's for sure."

"I won't let them..."

"Then who do you think she will end up with? You? C'mon, JK. You're better than this."

Jimin snorted making him clench his jaw. He suddenly regrets telling him his plans.

"Also, how will she trust you again? This is your last chance but if you're gonna waste it, suit yourself. Don't regret it."

His face turned cold as he felt like the atmosphere is suffocating him. He needs air.

He stood up without uttering a word. Just as he turned around to walk towards the door, he saw his hyung, Taehyung hyung at the pathway which connects the dining and the living room.

He seems to be standing there for a while now. He grew nervous as they exchange looks, he even have his phone with him.

Taehyung's next move made him panic and anxious. He taps his phone for a few seconds before it rang.

He stayed there, watching his moves. He's sure Taehyung heard his conversation with Jimin based on his stares and how he acts.

They have been living together for years. Of course, he already knows his hyungs very well. Very very well.