Chapter 20 (3)

After Jungkook leave, Lisa was left alone. She washes the dishes first before taking a 30-minute shower in the bathroom.

Of course, she doesn't have plans on sleeping. She'll wait for Jungkook and maybe sing him a happy birthday and present him the cake that she bought that afternoon.

She looks at the time. Almost one hour has passed. Maybe he's still live? Or maybe he already finished?

She browses on her phone to check on social media and maybe get an update from his fans.

There are tons of photos and screenshots of him all over her newsfeed.

She scrolls at her phone more before going to the kitchen to get the cake. His ARMYS are already posting his photos, perhaps the live is finished already?

Just after she took the candles out, she heard Love barking from the living room. Her eyes widened before rushing there to have a look.

"Why are you still awake??"

"I-I can't sleep. Wait, I have to take something from the kitchen!"

Jungkook is already there. Damn it!

She lit the candles before walking back to the living room.

"W-what--"

She started singing the "happy birthday song" while Jungkook is still standing there with his eyes staring at the cake, his mouth agape.

"Yow, why do you look like a statue? Make a wish and blow the candles!"

Lisa snapped at him, he finally look at her eyes before smiling widely. He closed his eyes for a seconds before blowing the candles.

The cats and dog are also present in the living room with their party hats on. Lisa sighed happily at the sight.

"Fuck, Lisa. I love you so much."

Jungkook took the cake from her hands,  placing it at the center table before pulling her into his body, kissing the life out of her.

Lisa laughs before her sight landed at the pop-up confetti and a bomb card from the bags under the center table.

"Wait, I have something here. My God, this surprise is so messed up!"

Lisa pushed him a little to get the bomb card before exploding it, tons of small yellow notes flee to the air with messages and wishes written in it. She personally wrote it at the shop where she bought the party supplies. It's also customized!

"Oh, wow. That's a lot. Look, something lands on the cake!"

Jungkook picked up the piece of paper, reading what is written on it.

I hope I can be with you forever♡

It even has a small heart. A gentle smile crept on his face before he picked another letter from the center table.

Let's live happily ever after like those in Disney's, okay?

"Sure! Let's live happily ever after."

He grinned making Lisa's face turn sour as she cringed in her own words. She can't write something so she thinks of the most cheesy lines she can come up with and wrote it instantly to make a lot of confetti pieces.

"Yah! Don't tease me!"

She took an icing from the cake through her fingers before wiping it at Jungkook's face.

"There, you look handsome!"

She laugh as Jungkook playfully glared at her before catching her with his arms, cornering her, and taking a lot of icing from the cake before wiping it all at her face.

"Yahh!!!"

"You look beautiful. Wait, let me eat you. This is wasting of food."

Jungkook bites her cheeks as he licked the icing on them, making her scream in disgust.

"How can you do that?! That's gross!!"

She tried pushing Jungkook's face away from her as she struggle to do so since he's hugging her so tight. Due to her movements, Jungkook stumbled making the both of them fall on the carpeted floor.

"Oh, shit! Hahaha!"

"Don't laugh! Oh my God!"

"Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that. Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine."

Jungkook smirked. He's currently below her, his arm is wrapped on her waist while the other one is reaching the...

"Stop! Don't!!"

He put another icing on her face but due to her movement for dodging it, it landed on her neck.

She felt so dirty and sticky! Knowing that she just finished showering made her grunt in disbelief.

"Oh. Let me clean it for you."

Jungkook smirked at her before attacking her neck with his mouth and tongue, making her moan senselessly.

"Ahh, s-stop...the cats might s-see..."

"Let them so they'll know I'm the only one who can bite you."

Jungkook grunted before really biting her neck making her moan loudly as he continued licking and sucking on her sweet spot.

"Jungkook..."

"Yes, doll?"

He mumbled in between his wet kisses traveling from her neck to her collarbones. Just the mere feeling of it makes Lisa shiver as she felt so hot in between her legs.

"We shouldn't d-do this h-here."

"I agree. I'm afraid you might catch a cold."

Jungkook stops kissing her for a moment before lifting her and heading to her bedroom, placing her on the soft mattress.

Soon after, he placed his lips on hers and started to take her breath away as he kissed her hungrily and occasionally tugging her lower lip with his teeth. Their tongues intertwined inside her mouth.

Their making out turns hotter and hotter until both are naked in her room, the girl below panting and whimpering as the guy above her continued to pound inside her in seek of their pleasures.

Jungkook stared at Lisa's disheveled state, her body gloriously glowing below him as small moans keeps coming out from her.

Not a long after, waves after waves of pleasure hit them as they burst together, leaving the both of them breathless.

He stop thrusting but he never left her body, he stayed there inside her, making his elbows hold his weight to not crush the girl under him who is still catching her breath with her doe eyes closed, her eyelashes fluttering and her lips slightly open.

Damn, this is the best birthday celebration ever!

Lisa already calmed down, slowly opening her eyes to look at him, their eyes meeting making the both of them smile.

He showered her face with kisses making her giggle like a baby.

"I forgot to hand you my gift. It's in my closet."

"Don't mind it. You're the best birthday gift that I've got."

"Really?"

"Yup!"

Jungkook smirked at the blushing Lisa before continuing.

"By the way, the cake tastes delicious."