Chapter 9 Cont.: Jaden's POV

CHAPTER 9, continued

*JADEN'S POV*

            "You're what?"  Lisha asked, backing away.

            "I'm getting married," I said again, appreciating my personal space.

            "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS SOONER?!"  She yelled.  What was coming next, I sure didn't expect.  Before I knew it, she picked up her hand and slapped me right across the cheek.

            "OW! What the HECK was that for?" I asked, grabbing my cheek.

            "Obviously for asking me to come over without telling me you were frickin' ENGAGED!" She said.

            "Why do you care?  I invited you over to TUTOR you!  Nothing more!  And besides, how is it any of your business?  Why do you care that I'm marrying Halle?"  I said to her back, as she was starting to walk out the door.

            "Because I love you, okay?"

            "Wait, what?"  I was shocked.  Did Lisha Baldwin just say she loves me?  I have Halle.  I have Halle.  I have Halle.  Crap, it's not working.  I DON'T love Lisha.  I don't even like her!  There, that got it.

            "Nothing, I gotta go," she sniffed, turning on her heels and walking out the door.

            What just happened?  I stared at the door for a few minutes, but was brought out of my thoughts by a sting in my cheek.  I forgot she slapped me.  But how was I supposed to know she felt that way?  It wasn't any of her business that I was getting married.  Besides, we don't have anything planned, except its happening.  I went into my little kitchen area and grabbed an ice pack.  I went into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.  Awesome, the Big Bang Theory.  My favorite show Halle would always watch with me... Gosh I miss her... 

___---___---___---___

Woops, hehe, forgot about this. I know its short, it's all I could think of!  Sorry!  I just remembered after I posted chapter 9 that I left chapter 8 a cliffhanger in Jaden's POV!!  Love y'all!  Thanks for putting up with my forgetfulness...

-Molly xx 

Twitter: @beachdayashton

Tumblr: molly-bethhh.tumblr.com

YouTube: youtube.com/emme9903