Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

            After I finished my pancakes, I got up and took my plate into the kitchen.  I saw Louis by himself on the futon, now folded back up, and I walked over to him.  I sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek.

            "Thank you Lou, those pancakes were AMAZING, even better than usual!" I smiled.  He gave me a weak smile.  "What's wrong, BooBear?" I asked him, cocking my head to the side and furrowing my brow.  He dropped his smile and handed me his phone.  It was on Twitter.  This can't be good.     

            @EleanorJCalder à @Louis_Tomlinson go die in a ditch. 

            WHAT THE HECK? My mouth fell and I coughed, too shocked to breathe regularly.  Are you flippin' serious?  This doesn't sound like Eleanor.  I couldn't believe it.  How could she say this?  I looked over at Louis who started crying.  I pulled him in for a hug but kept looking at Twitter.  I opened the comments.  They were just as bad.

            @thefuturemrsbeadles à @EleanorJCalder, AMEN. <3

            @anniebooboo à @EleanorJCalder, it's about time someone said that!

            @mylittlejuhjuh à @EleanorJCalder, SO TRUE. @Louis_Tomlinson FUCK YOU!

            @chasitylynn à @Louis_Tomlinson, listen to the advice El gives.

            @kenzielouise à @Louis_Tomlinson TAKE THAT BITCH WITH YOU! @HalleBrook1D

            The last one made my tears fall.  I locked his phone and set it on the coffee table in front of the futon.  I hugged him tighter and let a few stray tears fall.  A few for the hate I received, and a few from disbelief that El would say something like that.  I'll call her later.  Louis pulled away a few seconds later and looked at me with big, puffy, red eyes.  Not his usual shining blue ones I love. 

            "Why would she do this?" he asked, sniffing.

I shook my head.  "I don't know, Louis.  I really don't know.  I wish I could go smack her right now though."  I wiped away another tear with my hand and sighed.  I guess there's nothing we can do about it.  If people hate us so much they want us to die, that's their problem, not ours.  I put my hands in my lap and looked at him, but pulled out my phone because I had a new text message.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??!! pic.twitter.ndsrfh1726.rhuuhwf765," from Jaden.  I clicked the link and it brought up a picture Louis posted from this morning of Niall and me sleeping.  I shook my head and replied to the text.

"Um, a picture," I replied.  His response was almost instant.

"And what is in the picture? ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HIM?"

"Yes.  That's clear in the picture!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT."  Dang, he's angry.

"We freakin' FELL ASLEEP LAST NIGHT WATCHING A MOVIE."  I sighed and Louis gave me a weird look.  I held up my index finger telling him to hold on and shook my head. 

"THAT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME!" 

"I thought you said you trusted me."