Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

*August 11th, 2013*

            With it being the second day of our break from tour, Harry, Niall, and I are headed to Boston for Niall to be with Alyson and Harry to meet my family.  I met all the boy's families when we were in England for that part of the tour.  We had our things packed and we were about to leave for the airport.  We gave everyone hugs and said our goodbyes and Louis drove us to the airport.  He was staying here in LA and meeting up with some of his friends and we'll all meet back in London for Liam and Niall's birthdays, and then we'll go our separate ways until we meet back in Australia to finish up the tour. 

            "Bye Lou, see you soon!  Love you brother," I said, hugging Louis. 

            "Love you too. Don't have too much fun guys!" he chuckled, hugging Harry and Niall.   We laughed and grabbed our stuff and went through security check.  We got our stuff off the conveyor belt and sat down, waiting for our flight to be called.  I pulled my phone out and texted Aly.

            HALLE

            "Hey girl!  Harry, Niall, and I are about to get on the plane!  You still coming to get us?"

            ALYSON

            "Yup, I'll be there.  We're all staying at your house, right?"

            HALLE

            "Yesh!  Be there soon!  Tell my mother please :3"

            I turned my phone off and put it into my oversized purse with owls on it, along with my laptop, hairbrush, and teddy bear Louis gave me for my birthday.  They called our flight and the boys and I walked over to the door.  We gave the lady our tickets and boarded the plane.  We sat down in our first class seats and I smiled at Harry and took his hand.

            "You nervous?" I asked, noticing the look on his face.

            "Little bit," he sighed.

            "Why?  Trust me, my parents will love you.  You have no reason to be worried," I told him, squeezing his hand.

            "I'm not nervous about your parents.  I don't think your brother likes me," he said, looking at the ground.

            "Oh, he'll get over it.  I'm sure that once he sees how much I love you, he'll feel better," I smiled. 

            "Whatever you say," he said.  I chuckled and leaned in and gave him a peck.

            "Oh crap," Niall said, sitting on the other side of Harry.

            "What?" I asked, leaning up and looking at him.

            "I left my present I got for Alyson on the bus," he groaned.

            "Oh, well, can you get her another one?  We'll be able to let you slip out for a bit to go get another one," Harry suggested.

            "Yeah, and then we can autograph the other one and give it away in one of those magazines," the blonde said.

            "Alright, problem solved!  I'll show you where you can get one in Boston," I told him, sitting back in my seat.

            "Okay.  Is this plane ever going to take off?  I'm ready to see my girl," he said and I laughed.

            "Trust me, she's ready to see you too.  All she'll talk about when I text or Skype her.  'Oh, I can't wait until you and Niall come!  We're going to have so much fun!  We have to take him to Cary's!  You guys need to get here faster!'" I said, using my best Aly voice and making Niall laugh.  After I got finished talking, the pilot came over the loudspeaker and announced takeoff.  Home, here I come!