Chapter 26

*VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.  READ THE P.S. AT LEAST*

CHAPTER 26

HALLE'S POV

            "What's wrong, Lou?"  I asked him.

            "Be right back," he said, jumping up and going outside.

            "Well, okay then.  Niall, could you do me a favor?"  I asked my blond friend. 

            "Depending on what it is," he answered.

            "Could you call Alyson and tell her what happened?  Even though we had a fight, she's still my best friend and I want her to be here," I explained.

            "Why do I have to call her?" the Irish boy complained. 

            "Because I asked you and I'm broken," I pouted.  He sighed, took his phone, and left the room.  I continued eating my food and watching Friends, just Harry and I left.  My mom and Aunt Janet left a couple minutes ago without really saying anything. 

            "You know this is the second time you've been in the hospital since we met?" my boyfriend asked and I chuckled.

            "I didn't realize it, but I guess it is."  We sat for a few minutes until Louis came back to my room, a blank look on his face.

            "Who called?"  I asked.   He walked over and sat down on my bed beside me.

            "Eleanor," he whispered.

            "If that little witch said anything rude to or about you, I'm gonna go pound her pretty little face in," I growled.

            "No, nothing rude.  About me, that is.  She just, well, she asked where I was and if I wanted to meet with her sometime before tour starts again," he said, still looking shocked.

            "Well, what did you say?"  Harry asked.

            "I told her we were in Boston and we could meet if I had the time, but then I changed my answer to 'no' when she made me really mad.  She asked why I was in Boston and I told her my best friend was in the hospital.  She said something along the lines of 'please tell me you aren't there because of the brat you have as a guitarist.'  I said it was her but she's not a brat, she might as well be my sister," he explained, making me smile.

            "Aw, Louis, thank you!" I exclaimed, hugging him.  We talked for a couple minutes until a girl with tear streaks down her face burst into my room with another too familiar guy.  When I saw both of them, I got very, very mad.

            "Oh my Gosh, Halle, are you okay?" my best friend cried, coming over and wrapping her arms around me.

            "I'm fine; I just have a cut forehead and a broken wrist and foot.  But what the heck is he doing here?" I asked sternly, motioning to the tall guy with black hair standing by the door.

            "I needed a ride?" she said.  The questioning sound in her voice gave away the fact she was lying. 

            "Uh huh, sure.  Now tell me the real reason."

            She leaned into my ear and whispered, "that's Michael."

            I gave her a weird look and whispered back, "last time I checked, that jerkpid's name was Jaden."