7. You need to stop saying sorry

The game ended up being us winning by 20 points. I was really happy the whole game because of being asked to my first dance. Since Dad and Carlos were gonna be out hunting this weekend I was gonna be home alone so I asked everyone to come over to my house. Caylie and I sat on my car hood waiting for Miles, Derek, and Zade and a couple of the other football guys to get out of the locker room. Caylie asked if she could invite 2 of her close friends Lily and karson. She said that the girls were really sweet because I was kinda nervous about meeting them.

Once the boys walked out we all got in my car and I drove us home. They were blasting Kanye West but I could really only focus on the road and the fact that they had Zade sit in the passenger seat. His hand was resting on the center consul and I want nothing more than for him to move it and put it on my leg. Caylie was singing her heart out in the back when Miles suddenly screamed and I almost slammed on my brakes. Zade turned down the music and looked back at him.

"We should go to Walmart and get snacks!" Miles said while clapping his hands like a 5 year old. "Lani PLEASEEEEEE!" He said and I could just feel the puppy dog eyes he was giving me. "Yea we should go!" Caylie said as she patted Derek's thigh. I nodded my head and slowly got into the other lane that leads to Walmart. When I pulled into the parking spot Miles jumped out of the car and booked it to walmart. I laughed and reached for my purse that was by Zade's feet and accidentally hit his leg with it while I was lifting it up.

"I'm sorry." I said as I put my keys in the front pocket of it. He just nodded and got out of the car. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't even see me the way I see him. I brushed the feeling off and got out of the car. Everyone was far ahead of me, almost to the store but Zade was standing at the front of the car watching me. At least he waited for me, so I wouldn't have to run to everyone else. "Thanks for waiting for me." I said as we began walking. He just nodded again and I kind of took that as a sign to shut up.

"Has anyone ever told you, you have a beautiful voice?" He said. I was amazed that he talked but then stunned that he said I had a pretty voice. "Umm no." I said shyly as we made it to the front doors. "Well people should." He stated as he grabbed a basket to put the snacks in. I blushed as I walked right behind him. I had to follow him because I had only been in this Walmart 2 times, for groceries and to make his poster. I smiled at the memory of Carlos trying to find everything on the list and we had to eventually ask a worker where everything was. I got lost in my thoughts and crashed into Zade's back because he stopped walking.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm sor-" I was cut short when he said, " you need to stop saying sorry so much. It's okay, you didn't mean to." I nodded my head and moved a foot away from him. I didn't notice we were back with the group and they were all staring at us. Caylie had a evil smirk on her face and Miles looked happy. Derek however seemed bored and turned back around to go look for food. I giggled at him and looked over at Zade, his eyes were light up but there was no smile on his face. He should smile more. Caylie turned around and started following Derek and Miles ran up to me and grabbed my hand. He yanked me from where I was standing and dragged me to the next isle.

We picked out candy while Derek, Caylie, and Zade picked out snacks. I told them I would pay and they all agreed but the look Zade gave them shortly after made them change their minds and Miles paid for the candy and Zade paid for the snacks. We made our way to the car with 4 bags of junk food and smiles on all of our faces. "We should stop at McDonald's." Derek suggested and I definitely agreed to that. I pulled up to the drive thru and asked what everyone wanted. I told the dude working the order and pulled to the window. "Zade, will you hand me my purse?" I asked since it was at his feet again. He didn't say anything but handed me a card that had his name on it. "No." I deadpanned. Caylie let out a laugh behind me but it wasn't funny to me. Zade cracked a smirk and I forgot about the card.

I handed the cashier his card and the order came out to be $42.82. "Y'all we're fatasses." Miles said laughing in the back. "Miles no swearing." I said as I quickly turned around and slapped his knee. He said sorry and stopped talking for 0.5 seconds then started bugging Derek. The cashier handed me back the card and he put a little paper on it. I handed Zade his card and opened the paper. Before I could read it, it was snatched out of my hands and I looked right at Zade. "Give it back Zade." I said while putting my hand out for him to give it back. He looked straight at me and put it in his mouth. I gasped and smacked his arm. "That was rude." I said as I pulled up to the second window.

No one said anything for 30 seconds then we all bursted out laughing, even Zade let out a small chuckle. The worker handed me 4 bags stuffed with all our food and 5 large sized drinks. I handed the drinks to everyone then pulled out of McDonald's. I drove home while Caylie was arguing with Miles over what song we should play and Derek rubbing his head because he was sitting in the middle of them. After 10 minutes I finally pulled into my drive way and we all hopped out. Caylie carried one of each bag and so did Derek and Miles and me while Zade carried all of our drinks. I had to put the bags down to open the door but once I did we all piled in. I told everyone they could stay the night so they all immediately asked for clothes to change into.

For the boys I went into dads and Carlos's rooms and got 2 pairs of basketball shorts and 1 pair of black joggers. I also got 1 white wife beater from Carlos and 2 black oversized t-shirts from dad. Caylie already had a bag here so she went and changed into the clothes she packed. After I gathered all the clothes I went to my room to get dressed before giving them their clothes. I put on an oversized sweatshirt with black leggings. I walked back downstairs and laid the clothes out. Derek took a black shirt and basketball shorts and so did Miles which left Zade in black joggers and a white wife beater.

After the boys changed the door bell rang and Caylie shot up and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the door. She threw it open and 2 very tall and beautiful girls stood. I'm guessing these are Lily and Karson. We introduced ourselves to each other and invited them in. According to Caylie they live in Alaska but they used to live here and visit every six months. I made my way over to the couch to grab my food and I was suddenly pulled down onto it. I looked to my right and Zade had a nasty look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked in a hushed voice. "I don't like those girls. They're not good." I patted his leg and told him he'll be alright. We all sat around and ate while we watched the Corpse Bride. After that movie was over we decided to watch another one.

——————————————
Word count- 1,416

Woot woot! Finally another chapter! It felt so good to write! I'm sorry for making y'all wait so long. I hope y'all like the chapter. Also what do we think on the story so far? Let me know please!

With all love
               -MER