13. Homecoming game

Leilani's POV

I woke up Friday morning to a crushing pain on my body. I opened my eyes to see Zade fully laying on top of me. "Zade get up. We have to get ready for school and I really need to use the bathroom." I said as I tried to push him off me. He feels like he weighs 17 million pounds. He finally rolled off of me and I sprinted to my bathroom.

I did my business and washed my hands and walked out and too my closet. As I pasted my bed I noticed that Zade had all of his clothes on and was ready to go. How did he get ready that fast? I picked out a light brown flannel, white turtleneck to go under it, and some dark brown jeans with my Doc Martens.

When I walked out I still had my hair too do and it was 6:50 and we needed to leave in 15 minutes. I hurried and did my hair in a low bun with strands hanging out like I always do. He helped me into his truck and we finally left my house at 7:02. "I changed my schedule." Zade said casually as he turned into the school parking lot.

"What? Why?" I asked. Does that mean we don't have class together anymore? "I changed into all your classes. Why do you take two math classes? I hate math." He said as he helped me jump down out of his truck. He grabbed my backpack for me and we started walking to the school.

"You didn't have to do that." I said as he slid his hand into mine. My heart dropped to my feet, no way Zade's doing this. "Yes I did, I want to spend every second I can with you." If my face wasn't already red it sure is now. I didn't say anything back, just walked closer to him.

"Awe look Cay, it's the love birds." Miles said as he walked right in front of us, stopping us. "I will punch you and give you a concussion so you can't play tonight if you don't get out of our way." Zade said as he pulled me closer to him and started walking again. "Lani! You're just going to let your dog talk to me like that." I laughed but kept walking because the bell was going to ring in a few minutes.

We got to English class and the teacher said that Zade could sit in the back next to me. We were both happy about that. During the lesson Zade grabbed my desk and pulled it towards his. It made an awful screeching sound and everyone turned and looked at us. "Do you need something?" Zade asked and everyone turned back around and started paying attention again. He had his hand resting on my thigh for the rest of the period.

Finally, first period is over and I get to have an hour and 20 minutes of pure me time. "So do you wanna go get some food for free period?" Zade asks as we walk down the hall. Oh yea he has ALL the same classes as me. Well I guess it will be pure Zade and Lani time now. "No, I'm not hungry right now. We could go sit outside by the big tree in the back of the school."

I suggested and he nodded his head and he started following me to the back of the school. We got to the tree and Zade sat down, pulling me down so I could sit in between his legs. I smiled to myself and looked up at him. He had his head rested against the tree with a small smile on his face. "You're pretty." I blurted out of nowhere.

He looked down and grabbed my chin and placed his lips on mine. I'll never stop getting butterflies when he kisses me. He pulled away and I smiled at him. "Are you coming to the game tonight?" He asked. When he talks I can hear his chest vibrating. "If you want me t-" "I want you too." He interrupted me. Five minutes passed and I fell asleep on his chest.

Schools finally out but the football game doesn't start until 7:00 and Zade needs to be there at 6:30 so he invited me to his house. "Just like the other day my mom and sister are going to be bugging you on if we're dating yet and blah blah blah." He said as he parked the truck in his driveway.

"You haven't told them yet?" I asked as he lifted me from his truck seat. "No, I wanted to do it in person but I've been with you everyday since it happened." He held my hand as we walked to his front door. I'm kinda nervous. As soon as we opened the door the ear piercing scream of a little girl went through the whole house, as well as dogs barking.