26. Nuggets and Prom

^Leilanis dress^

Zade's POV

Proms in three weeks and I have no idea how I'm going to ask Lani to the dance. She said she wants to go but I need a creative and funny way to ask her. She literally asked me in front of like more than half the school. Maybe she doesn't want a huge thing. Her favorite place to eat is Panda Express. Maybe I'll go buy her some.

I pulled my phone out and typed in the closest Panda Express. Holy shit. Two hours away? I love Lani in all but fuck no. Okay new idea, McDonald's. It's cute I guess. The place we met. Maybe Miles could help me. I pulled up Miles' contact and called.

Twenty-five minutes later he was in my room with a chicken nugget meal and a sharpie. In the inside of the chicken nugget box Miles wrote, "I'd be one lucky 'nugget' if you'd go to prom with me, will you?" I thought it was pretty cute but Miles said I needed a big way to ask with this tiny box.

When Lani got home from Caylies I told her she needed to come out-back because I was teaching Atlas new tricks. When she walked onto the deck she saw all the light Miles forced me to set up and me standing ten feet in front of the pool.

Lelani's POV

"Oh my god." Was all I could say. I walked over to him to see him standing with McDonald's in his hand. I laughed as I finished walking to him. He slowly opened the box he was holding to reveal chicken nuggets and on the top of the box was him asking me to go to prom with him.

I smiled at him and of course said yes. Before he could hug me I grabbed the McDonald's from him and started to walk back inside because it was still a little cold even though it was the middle of March.

He followed me inside and sat down on the couch with me while I ate my food. "Holy shit, I need to figure out a dress. I only have three weeks." I swat his arm and he pulls it back. "Why are you hitting me?" He rubbed where I smacked him but I don't care.

"Because you gave me three weeks to pick out a dress and find one that fits. Derek asked Cay like 2 weeks ago and she already has her dress." He looked at me with an apologetic look but I smacked his arm again. "Okay I'm sorry. I should have asked you sooner. Also when did you start saying shit?"

"I hadn't even realized I said it. Probably when I moved in with you and you swear every two seconds." He gave me a small smile before taking the trash from the McDonald's that was on my lap and grabbed my hips and pulled me onto him.

He kissed me so slow that my stomach had the time to do 7 backflips. I lowered my hips onto his and grinded into him. His head fell back as he released a satisfied groan. I slowly kissed down his neck reaching his shirt. I grabbed the bottoms of it and started pulling it up. "Lani not on the couch."

With those words leaving his mouth he picked me up and basically ran to his room. He sat down on his bed with me still on top. He smiled at me before ripping his shirt over his head and throwing it on the floor. I go back to kissing his neck when my phone starts ringing in my back pocket. "Really? The one time it's not silent?" I said pulling it out and seeing it's Miles.

Zade snatched the phone and answered. "You fucking dickhead why are you calling?" I heard Derek and Caylie laugh in the background along with Miles. "We were gonna ask how it went but by Buddy boy's reaction we can tell it was going good." I blushed listening to him.

"Okay is that it?" Zade asked, annoyed and ready to get back to what we were doing. "Well we all wanted to go see the new Batman movie. The one with that dude that Lani likes." "Yes! Yes we will go!" Zade looks at me like he's ready to yell but obviously he doesn't.