8. Young love doesnt always last

Lily and Karson informed everyone that they weren't gonna be able to sleepover and Caylie looked sad but all the boys looked relieved. Lily was sitting right in front of Zade's legs and I found it a little weird but I didn't say anything. She eventually turned around and put her hand on his thigh very close to his crotch might I add. He looked down at her and picked her hand up and put it back on her lap. After he let go of her he grabbed my side and pulled me closer to him. I blushed a little bit and bit the inside of my cheek to hide my smile. I looked down at Lily and she was giving me the worst dirty look ever. I looked away really fast because it hurt to see someone looking at me like that. Zade rubbed his hand up and down my arm as if he was trying to calm me down. I smiled to myself and looked at the tv. We now had Edward Scissorhands playing. It was my all time favorite movie.

At 12:15 Lily and Karson finally left and all the boys looked happy. Caylie went with them to their car and I decided to stay back. They kept giving me really dirty looks and I just couldn't handle it anymore. Zade had one arm around my shoulders and the other propping his head up on the couch. After 10 minutes Caylie came back into the house and closed and locked the front door. She walked over to Derek, who was laying on the beanbag, and laid down next to him. Miles was passed out on the armchair and me and Zade were sitting on the big couch. After another 15 minutes I slowly drifted off to sleep laying my head on Zade.

Zade's POV:

Once the wretched girls left I finally felt comfortable and put my hand underneath my head ready to fall asleep. I couldn't really fall asleep so I decided to watch the movie. I don't even know what movie we're watching but the dude has scissors for hands and it's fucking cool. I wish I had scissors for hands. After 20 minutes of watching the tv I looked down at Lani and saw she was sleeping. I smiled to myself and looked at the clock on her wall, it was 12:45 so I decided that I better get to bed even though I like staying up late. I looked over at Derek and Caylie to see they were both asleep too. I didn't even have to look at Miles to know that idiot was out like a light.

I picked Lani up as gently as I possibly could and repositioned us so we both could sleep comfortably. I had her body laying on my chest and my head resting on the only pillow on the couch. It took another 5 minutes to fall asleep but when I did it was like I was in heaven. I had the most beautiful girl I had ever seen laying on me asleep. I couldn't have asked for anything better. At 3 in the morning I woke up to Lani moving around next to me. I guess we were both laying on our sides facing each other now. She sounded as if she was crying so I got us back into the position we fell asleep in. I slowly played with her hair and tried to calm her down. It seemed like it was working since she had stopped moving. I fell back asleep once I knew she was okay.

I woke up to the sound of people taking pictures and giggling. It was fucking annoying. I remembered Lani was sleeping on me so I opened my eyes and looked at the assholes taking pictures of us, I also looked at the clock. "It's fucking 9:40 in the morning. Let us fucking sleep. I swear to god if you wake her up you'll all be walking home." I mumbled as I got comfy again. They immediately stopped laughing and I heard their footsteps walk into the kitchen. I slowly fell back asleep. I woke up 2 hours later to the TV playing loudly. I lifted my head up to see a still sleeping Leilani. I smiled to myself before looking at the idiots causing me to wake up. They all were paying attention to the tv and didn't seem to have a care in the world about us.

I slowly peeled my hand off of Lani's back and grabbed my phone from the coffee table. I saw about 30 Instagram notifications. I opened Instagram and saw that Miles had tagged me in a post. I went to his profile and saw a post of Lani and I cuddling. I immediately clicked on it and saw a bunch of comments. I knew Lani wouldn't like this out there. To be fair I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend and people in the comments are asking if we're dating and that they wish they could be her. There's even some comments that are dudes wishing their me. Those ones make my blood boil. "Miles take this down right the fuck now. We all know Lani will not like that this is out there." I say as I put my hands on the couch so I can sit up a tiny bit without disturbing her.

"Okay, okay I'll delete it. But dude are you gonna ask her to date or can I tell these dudes in my dm's that she's single." I shot him a look that he knew he needed to shut the fuck up. I refreshed his page and the post was gone. I've never been more thankful that my account is private so no one can follow me. Lani started to slowly wake up on top of me and I looked at her. Her gorgeous honey brown eyes opened and looked right into mine. She slowly smiled and I think my heart swelled up. She immediately looked at our position and shot up. "Oh my heavens, I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you. I didn't mean to, I promise." There she goes again, apologizing.

Leilani's POV

"Lani, I swear, stop apologizing. You're okay. I liked sleeping like that." Zade said with a small smirk. I blushed at his words. I looked around and saw everyone staring at us. I gave them a little smile and wave. They laughed and started paying attention to the tv again. "I'm gonna go get something to eat, do you want anything?" I asked Zade since I have a feeling he hasn't eaten anything. "I'll come with you." He said as he got up. I have to admit that he looks hot in a wife beater. "Have you guys eaten?" I asked everyone else. They nodded and continued watching the show. "Where do you wanna eat?" I asked Zade as we both slipped out shoes on.

"Anywhere's fine." He said as he opened the door for me. "Well I don't really know any places here so you gotta help me out." I giggled a little bit while saying that. "There's this place called 'Sills Cafe' . They have the best scones there." He said as we walked to my car. I looked at my driveway and it looks like the guys went to get everyone's cars this morning. I'm guessing Zade drove the boys to the game because there was now a massive truck in my driveway. We walked to my car but I could tell he wanted to take his truck. "Do you wanna drive in your truck. I'm still tired." I said as I looked up at him. "Sure." He said as he headed back into the house to get his keys. I heard some yelling though so I decided to go see what was happening.

"You stupid whore why would you drive my truck!" I saw Zade yelling at Miles. I stormed over to Zade and smacked his arm. "Don't you dare yell in my house. Also don't cuss. He was trying to do something nice for you by bringing you your truck. Do you see me yelling at Caylie for driving my car?" I asked him. He shook his head no. "My point exactly! Say your sorry now!" I demanded. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." He said in a quiet voice. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand and pulled him out of my house and to his truck. He had to help me up into his truck because that mother trucker was like 90 feet tall. We drove in silence because I was annoyed at him. "I'm sorry." He said finally. "It's okay. But the word you used was very mean." He nodded his head as he turned into a parking lot.

He parked the truck and got out. I had to wait for him to get to my side so I could get out. We walked into the restaurant and asked for a table for two. The lady who sat us was really nice. Her name was Larson and she told us she was 65. We both sat on opposite sides and began looking at the menu. But right as I was about to start talking Larson brought out two plates of scones. "What's this for?" I asked her. "The man over there said he would pay for your guy's meal so eat up some free scones." We looked over and saw an old man looking at us. He looked to be 90 or so and had the cutest outfit on. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We ate our meal and after 45 minutes we were done.

The man came over during the middle of our meal and said this to Zade, "I see the way you look at this young girl and you need to keep that look. Young love doesn't always last but I know this one will. My name is Lincoln Williams. If you guys need some company you can find me at this address and phone number." He handed us a little business card. We thanks him and he left. After we finished Zade drove me home and told me to get the boys and that he was gonna take them home. I said okay and before he walked over to help me out he said, "Lani I want you to know that I'm coming over at 6:00 tonight and just us are going to hangout out, okay?" I agreed and he jumped out and helped me out. I went inside and took the boys that they need to leave. Once they left I told Caylie everything that happened and she was screaming the whole time. We eventually went and did my whole room and made his poster. I put it under my bed because I'm not responding until Monday. Caylie left around 4:30 and that left me an hour and a half to get ready for Zade.

————————-
Word count: 1,847

Thanks for reading guys. A double update!!! It hopefully makes up for not updating in a while. There SHOULD be another one sometime this week but please don't count on it. Me updating comes from me remembering about the book. I love you all though and thank you for liking the book!

With all love
            -MER