27. Graduation

Graduation is two days away. School ended last Friday and now it's Monday. These past two days have felt unreal. Actually this last month has felt unreal. Like I'm not 13 anymore scared shitless about going into high school in a brand new state.

Dad and Carlos fly in later tonight and they're gonna stay here in Zade's house so I get to "bunk" with Bella. Zade obviously threw out the idea that I could stay with him in his room but Mrs. De Luca shut down the idea as soon as it came out of his mouth.

"Leilani, can you come here?" I hear Mrs. De Luca say from Zade's room. I walk in there to see her have a bed set up on the floor and Zade standing there with a giant grin on his face.

"Zade convinced me to let you stay here. Zade listen to me carefully! Rule 1. You have to keep the door open at night, I'll be checking by. Rule 2. Lani stays on the bed and you are on the floor or however you guys want it."

I laughed and smiled at him. "This is great. Hopefully my dad or Carlos doesn't kill Zade though." I laughed and hugged Mrs. De Luca. She laughed and finished putting a blanket down when we heard the doorbell ring.

I jumped in excitement knowing that it was gonna be my family. I bolted down the stairs and threw open the door. But of course standing at the door was freaking Miles. I shut the door and walked back to Zade's room.

"You've been spending too much time with Zade." Miles picked me up and squeezed me. "I miss my sweet little Lani." He put me down and elbowed me. "My dad and Carlos are flying in today. They should be here any minute."

Like clockwork, the doorbell rings. I bolted out of Zade's room again and flung the door open. This time it actually was Dad and Carlos. I threw myself on both of them. "We've missed you too Lani" Dad said, hugging me back.

While I hugged both of them separately Zade and Miles grabbed their bags and took them to their room. We set up an air mattress for Carlos to sleep on in the spare bedroom with Dad since they were only going to be here for 5 days.

For the next 5 hours we talked about Europe and all the amazing sites and ate lots of Chinese food. It's my favorite food. We even made plans for Zade and I to fly out in two weeks before football practice starts.

A couple of months ago Zade got a letter from Georgia State University giving him a full ride football scholarship. It's his dream school. Little does he know a week or two ago I got accepted into the same university with an honors scholarship. The only people I've told are Mrs. De Luca and Caylie. He still thinks I haven't heard back from any schools.

After I got out of my shower Zade was already on the floor scrolling on his phone. His door was shut because he knew I would open it before we went to bed. I climbed on top of him, straddling him. "Lani you shouldn't be doing this right now." He groaned as he put his hands on my waist.

"I have to tell you something." I bent down, whispering in his ear. "Mhm?" I kissed his cheek then said. "I got accepted into GSU." His jaw dropped. "No fucking way Lani. Are you joking with me right now?" He sat up and kissed me. He was practically screaming.

I showed him the picture I took of my acceptance letter and I've never seen him happier. "I thought I was gonna have to force the dean to let you go to GSU. Looks like I get to keep my spot on the team." I laughed as he laid back down and I laid on his chest. "You are gonna be in my life forever." He said while kissing my forehead. "I wasn't planning on leaving"

-GRADUATION DAY-

"That was the longest 3 hours of my life." Miles says, moaning as we all plop down on Zade's couch. "How do you think I feel?" Cay says motioning to her stomach. "I'm not the one who knocked you up. I can complain all I want." Miles smiled at her then grabbed his water.

Dad along with Carlos, Bella, and Mrs. De Luca all walked into the room with giant bags of McDonald's. "Aww Lani, the first place we met!" Miles grabbed the bags from Carlos and Dad and started to dig in. I kissed Dad on the cheek and thanked him for the food. "Fat ass." I hear Zade mumble under his breath.

"Bitch fight me." Miles throws a frie at him. "Miles, behave yourself. There's kids here." I say gesturing to Bella and Caylies stomach. He said sorry and we all devoured the food.

For the next 3 days we spent it on Zade's couch or in Zade's pool. Mostly in the pool. Dad and Carlos went home yesterday and Bella and Mrs. De Luca went back up to New York to get Bella excited for summer and for a week getaway for her birthday. Which means we finally have the house to ourselves again.

It's around 9:30 at night and Zade and I are watching criminal minds. I finished it weeks ago but Zade is still on season 5. He has no idea the heartbreak he is about to face with Hotch. 100 is the next episode but I turn it off not wanting to face it again yet. "What was that for?" He asked, bummed and sitting up from laying in between my legs. "Too sad" is all I said, before getting off the couch.

I make my way into his room and sit on his bed. I'm definitely in a mood right now. When Zade finally walked into his room all I had on was my bra and underwear. "I'm so fucking glad you turned the tv off" he pulled his shirt off and walked over to me.

When he stood in front of me, even sitting on the bed he was towering over me. He bent down kissing me hard. His tongue made its way into my mouth. He kissed his way down my neck leaving small hickeys as he went. When he got down to my boobs the bigger and darker the hickeys got. The more intense the sucking got.

His knee nudged my legs open and I spread them, wrapping them around him. I whispered in his ear. "Fuck me." And he lost it. My bra was off and he was reaching into his nightstand for a condom in less than 10 seconds. "Be careful what you wish for Lani." He yanked my underwear off and slid down his sweats and boxers.

He dragged his fingers up and down my slit before taking the pad of his thumb and doing slow circles on my clit. He ripped open the condom with his teeth and slid it on his cock. Oh how wattpad has changed my vocabulary tremendously.

He teased me with the tip before slowly stretching me out and pushing into me inch by inch. "Your so fucking tight." He said he groaned, bottoming out in me. He started off slowly thrusting in and out of me, letting me adjust but then he picked up the pace.

Whenever we've had sex it was nice and passionate and slow. This is not one of those times. It's hard and rough and I freaking love it.

I whimpered as he started to go even faster and harder. "Yeah? You like that baby?" He whispered in my ear, reaching back down to my clit and rubbing it in fast circles. I was a moaning mess. He flipped me over so my face was flat against his mattress and my ass was in the air. His hips slapping against me.

My moans grew louder and louder with each thrust. I could feel my pussy clenching around his cock. "Holy shit Zade." I moaned out, never wanting this to end. "Scream my fucking name Lelani. I want everyone to know who I am." He started slamming into me harder than before. Causing his bed to slam against the wall. "Zade oh my lord" I arched my back even more pushing into him.

I was getting so close to coming I could feel it. "Zade I'm going to cum." I moan out. "Cum baby." He said, still pounding into me. "You're so hot. A moaning mess under me." His words made me explode. My walls clenched around him causing him to cum with me. "Holy shit Lani." His whole body shuttered.

He pulled out of me and threw away his condom. He stepped completely out of his underwear and sweats and flipped me back around. "Let's go take a shower." My legs felt like jello walking to the bathroom. "Are you okay? I wasn't too rough right? We don't have to do that again if you don't want to Lani."

"Zade that was amazing. Better than any other time." I laughed. "We need to do that more." He let out a laugh while turning the shower on. "I'm so glad you moved to the middle of fucking no where." He said putting his head on my bare shoulder. "I am to Zade, I am too."

——————————————
Word Count- 1,607

I'm sorry for the very long awaited chapter but I hope the smut made up for it a little lmao. Thank you guys for 36k reads! That is absolutely insane. I never in a million years thought we would be at 2k reads let alone 36. Remember you are loved and if you ever need to talk to someone my messages are always open.

With all love
-MER