24. Restationed

I wake up on top of Zade. Weird because Zade's normally on top of me. I roll off of him but his arm wraps around me and pulls me back on top. "It's like a twenty pound weighted blanket." He mumbled throwing his left arm over his eyes to block out the sun seeping in through the curtains.

"Zade I weight more than twenty pounds." He shook his head before rolling us over, so he was on top. He kissed my forehead before rolling off of the bed. He stretched and I watched as his back muscles flexed and relaxed. He so hot. I sat up on the bed feeling my lower parts a little sore. Gosh dang last night was fun.

I slowly stood up and I felt a little weird so I walked slow. Zade looked behind him and saw me walking and laughed at me. "Yea... very funny honey bear you did this." His face cringed at the name I gave him. "Don't call me that." He said walking up to me and kissing me on the lips then walking away.

I grabbed a pair of my leggings that I've left here before and slid into them. "Can we go back to my house?" I yelled at Zade from his room. "No." He yelled back. I walked into the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth. "Why?" "Because I'm dropping you off at Caylies." He spat his tooth past out and walked past me.

'Why's he being like this?' We walked down to his truck and he helped me in like normal and we drove to Caylies. "Are you okay?" I asked, looking at him in my seat. "I'm fine. Why?" He gave me a side glance but then looked back at the road. "Nothing, nevermind."

We got to Caylies and I didn't wait for Zade to help me out, I parkoured my way down the truck. When I met him around the front of the truck he looked shocked. "Why?" Is all he said and I shrugged and pushed passed him. If he was gonna be weird I can play that game to.

I walk into Caylies house to see her and her mom going through baby clothes. They don't even know the gender and they already bought clothes, they don't find out the sex until April 7th. I love that so much. Zade walked in behind me and put his hand on my back before kissing the top of my head.

"Okay I'm leaving. I'll see you tomorrow. Text me if you need anything." I looked up at him a nodded before walking away and sitting next to Mrs. Lucas. Zade looked shocked again and Caylie did too. I started picking up baby clothes but I really feel bad for not kissing him bye.

I heard the front door open and close again before looking up at Caylie then looking at the door and making a run for it. He had made it a few steps away from his truck before he heard the door open. He turned around and I jumped on him. "I'm sorry for not kissing you bye."

All he did was go in for a much needed kiss. He set me back down before kissing my forehead again and walking back to his truck. Before opening the door he said "I love you Leilani." Then he got into his truck and backed up. "I love you Zade." I whispered because I knew he couldn't hear me.

Still feeling sore I slowly walk into Caylies house because jumped on Zade made me feel worse. 'If he wasn't so freaking tall I wouldn't hurt as bad.' I walked back inside to help Caylie and her mom fold baby clothes.

For the next 3 freaking hours we folded baby clothes and talked strictly about baby things, names, what diapers to use, what birth is like, what to expect, etc... That made me never want to have kids after listening to Mrs. Lucas talk about Caylies birthing story.

Once we were done Caylie dragged me into her room to get ready. For what you ask? No clue. She was curling my hair while I did my makeup. I finished before and started to reach for her phone when she jumped at me to grab it. "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing Lani, it's fine. I'm just waiting for an important text." She smiled at me before shoving her phone under a pillow then sitting on it. I rolled my eyes before walking to her closet to pick out my outfit.